~Chapter 2~

Flashback continued :

She looked over at him as they both emptied the bottle.

She was Nervous...

His burning gaze was making her nervous...

He was unusually quite, and his aura was already making her weak in her knees...

The leisurely taping of index finger on the glass rim... It was so voluptuous..!!

That chiselled chest playing peek a boo from open buttons of his shirt..

She could easily measure every plane and angle of muscles of his biceps that were protruding from shirt..

The look in his darkened eyes was so intimidating!

Everything about him was making her mind corrupt..!!

She shook her head to jerk off all such thoughts and reminded herself that she is here for the scoop!!

Thinking to make him loose his senses to get information from him, she refilled his glass.

Rey looked over at her with a frown, squinting his eyes, as the strand of her hair falling onto her angelic face was blocking his view!

Moving forward he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, making her bang hard into his chest. She looked confused at his behaviour.

With his eyes fixed at that hair lock he mumbled " Damn thing!! " He removed the strand and tucked it behind her ear.

She looked at him feeling odd at his actions but the intensity with which he was gazing at her made her soul shudder.

He outlined her jawline, traversing through her neck and finally lacing it between her hair, he moved his face closure to hers.

"You are very beautiful!" he whispered in his husky throaty baritone, keeping that passionate eyelock intact.

Ignoring the spine tingling feeling she tried gathering her sane mind and moved back but her leg hit the side of the sofa and next moment she felt her underneath him ... she could feel his hardened body above her.

"Enough now!", he mumbled much to himself. Not able to control the beast inside him, he engulfed her full plump lips in between his rough once, feasting on it hungrily but leisurely, devouring taking his own sweet time in a passionate deep kiss. She was left numb for a second but then she started protesting. Feeling her body resisting at first, he held her both hands in a firm grip and pinned both of them on either side of her face, pressing himself more onto her. In this process her bosoms crushed underneath his hard torso... even she started responding giving into the passion that was crawling over her mind... making him loose last straw of his conscious. He left her when he felt her breathless but his hands found their way to her bare midriff.

"What are you doing?" she asked panting heavily unsure what just happened... her reaction to it... whether it was the effect of alcohol or the mere fact that even she needs to feel love..!!

"Make love to me! I want to forget everything and I just wanna feel nothing but love tonight!", he whispered, and his voice spoke his desires but he also looked vulnerable and love deprived soul who just wanted her.
As if she was the water and he was a thirsty soul... thirst of Love..!!

He picked her up in his arms maintaining the constant eyelock. She looked over at him unsure what she wanted as he lay her on the bed with the dim light. He bit her neck softly causing her to close her eyes. She should stop him but she couldn't!! His hands crawled up her legs making her shudder as he touched her velvet like milky thighs. She did not know what was happening but her body was just deceiving her totally as she closed her eyes feeling the touch.