~Chapter 4~

The washroom door opened and she came out wiping her face with a towel. He stared at her for a moment, he knew he was very harsh on her and had hurt her all night long but he cared less. Her act of drugging him just to get his seeds inside her, made him feel completely used. He walked past by grabing a towel, whereas tears were carelessly falling down from her eyes, he threw a last glance at her silently sobbing figure and closed the door behind. His eyes fell on the mirror, where a message was written with a lipstick.

"I'm sorry Reyaansh, but you left me with no other choice. As you can't hurt Sara, I also can't see Avni in pain. Bacchi hai wo meri, me kaise usko itne dard me dekh sakti hun, kaise use roz marte hue dekh sakti hun. I know my act was completely selfish, and I'm ready to take any punishment for that. Ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena

-A Desperate Mother, Kriya"

He opened the washroom door and found her in front of dressing table. She was now in a tee-shirt which was having a wide neck line.   

He gazed at her body and found his finger marks all over her arm, her shoulders and neck which has completely turned blue due to his torcher last night. How much he regretted his deeds!

Guilt suddenly covered his face. She not for once stopped him or even complaint about his actions. He torcherd her whole night, calling her with filthy names, mercilessly screwing her... but not for once she made a sound.

She turned around and gasped when she found him staring at her. Fear engulfed her, and she instinctively took two steps back. With her head held down, she moved her hands onto her chest in a defensive manner. He cursed himself looking at her in such state, with swollen lips that he had kissed or rather bite.

He moved towards her and gently held her by shoulder. With one hand he lifted her chin, to make her look at him. As soon as her eyes met his now soft eyes, tears that she had controlled till now, were flowing without any restrictions. It churned his heart to look at her so broken, no matter how much strong she appeared but from inside she was a fragile doll, who was badly broken and completely shattered.

She crashed in his arms, crying her eyes out and he held her close to himself. His one hand at her back and other caressing her hair. He let her cry to her heart's content because he knew she had been strong for too long now. Even she didn't held back today because they were just not the tears that were flowing, they were the raw emotions she had been hiding till now.

When he felt she stopped crying, he looked down at her now tired face. He lifted her in his arms and gently placed her on the bed. He settled besides her, holding her close to himself and kept patting her till she was asleep. He pulled up the covers over both of them. The only thought running in his mind was 'Maybe he was wrong judjing her'

* * * * *

Her eyes twitched when she felt the drowning sun rays hitting her. She got up and looked around, that's when she registered that it was evening and sun was settling down. But where is Rey?

She opened the bedroom door and her eyes fell on the couch where Rey was sitting. He was speaking to someone over the phone with constant smile playing on his lips. Avni has same smile as his! She sighed again at the reminder of Avni, how much ever she tried but her mind keep on wandering over Avni's thoughts. She moved towards the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"Sara, I so miss you!" He spoke over the phone and his gaze went towards Kriya. He moved towards the window and stared at the meadow filled with flowers.

"No, I was just keeping busy ......I got this new case I am working on....No I will not work so hard but you're not here...so I'm very lonely.... I got the new house arranged with the kitchen, everything the way you wanted!....Bedroom colour? ..Oh Okay I'll get that sorted too.... I love you too, Bye!", saying so he ended the call. He looked back at Kriya working in the kitchen. He walked over there.