Chapter 7 - The Gang

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy!

Don't be a ghost reader

Used to be your baby, used to be your lady

Thought you were the perfect lover

All the harmony went fallin' out of key so

Now you gotta find another

******

Talia's POV

So, I've met all of Jason's gang members. There's Chase, and he has short, blonde hair and blue eyes. There's Andrew, with black, shoulder length hair and brown eyes. Then there's Brandon, with black hair and green eyes. All in all they're all attractive. You would've never guessed they were criminals.

But as they say

Looks can deceive

Jason's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Babygirl, you can go upstairs."

"But I have nothing to do," I whined. He laughed quietly at this.

"There's an iPad in the nightstand and there's a library upstairs last door on the right, now go," he said softly yet stern.

And with that I climbed up the stairs. I just occupied myself with the ipad until Jason came back.

******

Jason's POV

Now that my princess is gone upstairs, I'm going to have to set them straight about her.

"So you guys just met my babygirl," I paused looking around seeing everyone looking attentively at me, "Now, I'm going to lay down some rules for you guys to follow."

"Number one, you do everything she tells you to unless I tell you otherwise."

"Number two, no touching her unless needed."

"Number three, you protect her with everything you got."

"I'll add more as time passes by. And if any of you break these rules, I will cut you limb for limb, finger for finger, toe for toe, and I'll watch you slowly, painfully bleed to death. Got it?"

"Got it boss," they quickly murmured fear evident in their face and voice.

"Now, get out of my sight." and with that, they scurried out the front door.

******

Talia's POV

I heard the front door closed which means the gang is gone, and the library door opened so I knew it was Jason.

"Are hungry, princess?" and if on cue, my stomach growled. He chuckled while I blushed. "Dinner will be ready in a few," he says as he sat down on the couch.

"Come cuddle with me," he pouted. I raised an eyebrow while he just continued pouting until I came and sat beside him. He wrapped his arms and pulled me into his lap, and rest his chin on my head while I leaned against his shoulder.

Maybe living with Jason isn't that bad at all.

*******

Song of the day: Acapella - Karmin

As I said before the songs don't go with the chapters at all. They're just songs I really like.

Hope you enjoyed ( :

What's Jason's and Talia's ship name?

195 reads

5 votes

0 comments

Until next time...