Chapter 11 - Angry

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy!

Girl you always catch me at the bad time

When I know you probably think it's a lie

And I know I told you last time was the last time

How could you pull the plug and leave me flatline

*******

Please read the author's note at the end le the chapter!

********

Talia's POV

Kate and I have been getting along well. We've talking about girly things and of course Jason. This girl can get some answers out of you. She got me to admit that I have a crush on Jason, which I knew, but I don't want anyone else to know that.

Now, the sun is setting and Jason should be home any minute. As if on cue, the floor door opened and Jason came in with clothes tattered in blood. He gazed at Kate then the door, which Kate quickly understood what he meant. She shot me a sympathetic look and walked out the door. I wonder what was up with that look. I turned and looked at Jason, but he was already looking at me.

"Jason?" I called.

"Jason?" I tried again.

"Jason!" I shouted, finally getting his attention.

"What?" he said rather rudely.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm fine," he snapped. I just rolled my eyes and turned away. Before I knew it, I was pinned to the wall with my arms above my head.

"Don't roll your eyes at me again," he warned.

"Whatever," I shrugged, but still struggling to get out of his harsh grip.

"Don't you remember the rules I told you?"

I scoffed. How can I forget?

"Do you know what rules you just broke?" I shakily nodded no.

"Oh darling," he chuckled darkly, "You broke rule one," he tells me while dragging his finger down the side of my face.

"Two," he continues while cupping my cheek and running his thumb across my bottom lip. "Four," he drags his finger down my back. "and Five," he says and simultaneously hitting my backside causing me to yelp.

"Do you know what that that means?" he smirks mischievously. I was standing there shaking in fear. He leans down and grazed his teeth on my earlobe causing me to shutter.

"Punishment."

*******

Short chapter, Yes I know. Comment what her punishment should be!

Song Of The Day:  Flatline - Justin Bieber

Hope you liked this chapter!

587 reads

28 votes

1 comment

Until Next Time...