Chapter 14 - Save Me

Hello Guyss x

So I'm planning on starting to dedicate chapters to people so whoever votes, comment, our does something with this story gets dedicated to the next chapter, Sounds like a plan? Haha, anyways here is Chapter 14.

Vote & Comment cause they motivate.

Share

Enjoy!

Watch me swim across this lake

Fly through the sky in my Superman cape

Watch me walk across this wire

Tip-toe through the coals of a blazing fire

******

Talia's POV

"Seriously?" Jason questions in disbelief. I just nod.

"But this is your last one," I tell him.

"I guess that's fair," He replies. Just fair? I think I'm actually being generous to him.

"Now let's go eat something to eat," he says changing the subject. Just when I was about to say no, my stomach growled. Traitor. Jason laughs. "Come on."

He helps me up and we walk down the stairs. "Spaghetti or tacos?"

"Jason, it's just lunch but spaghetti."

While he was cooking, I noticed how Jason arms flex as he moves around the kitchen. I don't know long I was staring at him but I didn't snap out my daze until he set my plate in front me, so I'm guessing a pretty long time.

"If you just wanted this just say so." He gestures to his body. I laugh, "I wouldn't get too ahead of myself."

Jason pouts, "Meanie."

"I guess you could say that."

"Anyway, what do you have planned for today?" I ask while putting my plate in the sink washing it.

"Well, I have a mission today so you're gonna be hear alone."

"Alone?" I gulped.

"Don't worry princess, I have an emergency phone in our room on the nightstand." he comforts. I guess it makes me feel a little better.

"Boss, we got to leave!" A guy, I'm guessing Brandon, shouts.

"Bye princess, I love you!" He kisses my cheek. I want to put Andrew's and I's plan in motion so I turned his head and kissed his lips which shocked him but slowly he started kissing me back.

"What was that for?" He questions breathlessly. I shrug, "Just because." Then a car horn honked.

"I got to go, sweetheart." he announces. I peck his lips. "Go."

******

Since Jason left all I have done was watch TV which, of course, was boring. I was hungry again but then a wave of fatigue hit me and I trudge myself to the bedroom. I just threw myself on the bed and closed my eyes but then I heard the door open. My eyes open but then thinking it was just Jason, I relaxed. Then I heard footsteps thumping up the stairs.

I was terrified but then I remembered about the phone Jason told me about. I reached unto the nightstand and grabbed the phone. The phone started dialing out as soon as I picked it up but then rolling cause I knew Jason was the only number I could call.

"Hello?" he answered while hearing a door close.

"Jason?" I whisper.

"Princess? Are you okay?"

"There's someone in the house," I sob.

"Chase drive faster!" he shouts. "I'll be there soon babygirl, just stay on the phone with me."

"Okay."

"Get under the bed quietly and be silent so they won't hear you that well," he instructs. I do as he says and the only sounds you can hear was my heavy breathing. I thought I was safe until I hear the bedroom door open.

"Come out come out where ever you are," the intruder taunted.

"Boo," his face came in front of mine. I thrashed around trying to get away from him. They grab my ankle and pulled me from under the bed. I scream the one name of the person I can think about.

"Jason!"

******

Haha. How are you guys? Thank you guys for the 1K reads, I really appreciate it. Comment your thoughts!

Song Of The Day: → Show You - Shawn Mendes

1,098 reads

53 votes

6 comments

Until Next Time...