Chapter 15 - Gotcha

1.2K I see you! Thanks for your reads & votes x

Vote & Comment cause they motivate.

Share

Enjoy!

And here is Chapter 15

Used to always think I was bullet proof

But you got an AK and you're blowing through

Explosive, you don't even know it, I want you to know it

*******

Talia's POV

Turns out the person who kidnapped me name is John and he's a leader of a gang called the Dark Knights, I laughed at their name. They're a lot weaker than Jason, but they manage to kidnap me. You never know what they are capable of. They've been really nice, honestly I was shocked. When I watch movies when the girl gets kidnap, they usually die.

Jason's gang is called the Black Dragons, cheesy if you ask me. I haven't missed them honestly. This gang treats me like family, not like a princess in a fairytale.

I've been here for a week now. I'm surprised that Jason hasn't tried to kidnap me again. Also, my birthday passed, I didn't really even think about my birthday coming. I've been so busy with all that's going on. Luke, one of John's members, busts open the door.

"Talia, he's coming! Go in the closet and don't come out til you hear someone do four knocks," he tells me all in one breath. How? I honestly don't know. He pushes me inside the closet and locks the door. They have all clothes everywhere in this closet so it's hard to see anything so long a door.

I found the door behind the pile of clothes and climbed inside. Once inside, there was a small room with a chair, bed, tv, and a small refrigerator, my guess that they're probably in here often.

All I heard was gunshots, bodies hitting the ground, and shouting. Then all at once it stopped. And footsteps tapping in the room.

"Well, well, well, where can little Talia be?" A all very familiar voice taunted, "She's not under the bed."

You can say I was terrified at least right now. He was coming back to get me but I'm fine right where I am. Why can't j just go home and not deal with this at all? Life sucks sometimes.

Suddenly, someone kicked the door off the hinges and I hid in a pile of clothes and whimpered.

Well, today is the I die.

I'm never gonna see daylight again.

Then in the blink of an eye, someone grabbed my arm. I was silently screaming and thrashing and all someone said

"Gotcha."

********

Comment your thoughts! Short chapter, ahhh. Don't shoot me. The main reason my chapters are short because I'm writing them on mobile so yeah. I also accept ideas for this story so you can also comment those!

Song Of The Day: → With Ur Love - Cher Lloyd ←

1,288 reads

71 votes

8 comments

Until Next Time...