Chapter 12 - Punishment

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy!

It's in your lips and in your kiss

It's in your touch and your fingertips

And it's in all the things and other things

That make you who you are

*******

I was shaking in fear. Fear caused by the guy who said he loved me. Fear caused by the man who said he would keep me safe.

"Go upstairs," he demanded but I stood still, frozen in fear. "Go upstairs, now or your punishment will be worse." this caught my attention amd not a second later I was running up the stairs. I open the door and shut it. But I didn't lock it cause I knew better. I just sat on the bed bouncing my leg in anticipation. Then I heard footsteps coming up the steps.

Thump Thump

Each step has me quivering. Then the door opened and Jason walked in. He was slowly advanced towards me.

"Bend over my lap," he commanded while sitting on the bed

"What?" Even though I knew what he said, I wanted to hear it again. Jason just raised his eyebrow knowing I heard what he said. I hesitantly walked over to stand in front of Jason. He grabbed my arm and yanked my arm causing me to fall over his lap. He pulled my pants and underwear down. He stars rubbing his hand

"I want to you to count every time I hit you," he demands right before he slaps my backside.

"One," I cried out. Then comes another one harder than before, "Two!"

Then another one causing my backside to sting. "Three!"

And another causing a slap sound to echo through the room. "Four!"

This one was the hardest of them all. It feels like he put all his strength into it. "Five!"

He pulled on my hair causing me to look at his face with tears in my eyes, "Now, who do you belong to belong to?" he questions darkly.

"You," I whispered.

"Who do you belong to?" he shouts pulling on my hair harder.

"You, Jason, I belong to you!" I cried out.

"Glad, I got that through your thick skull." he pushes me on the floor and kicks me in the stomach repetitively.

"Stop," I said weakly. I was drifting in and out of conscious. He kicked me one more time and that's when I slipped out of conscious.

*****

"Is she even alive?

"I can't believe you did this."

I heard murmurs all around me. I opened my eyes to see different pairs of eyes set on me. It was Brandon, Chase, and Andrew.

"How are you feeling?" a lady in a white coat asks as she emerges through the door.

"Okay," I managed to get out my dry throat.

I looked over at Jason, but it wasn't the Jason I knew. The Jason I know, was the cocky and arrogant. The boy standing in front of me had bag under his eyes. It's like he was broken.

"Can everyone leave the room?" Jason asked. Everyone immediately shook their heads no. Jason tried again.

"Can everyone leave the room, please?" After everyone looked at me for confirmation, they reluctantly filed out of the room.

"I can't tell you how sorry I am, princess," he apologizes, "It's just that I have a short temper and-"

"And what, Jason!" I cut him off. "That doesn't give you the right to hurt me!" He just hung his head in shame. "To think I was actually going to give you a chance. You just set yourself a mile back!"

He reached out to try and grab me, but I push him back. "Don't touch me!"

"I really am sorry babygirl," he apologizes repetitively, "I'm so sorry."

"Get out I don't want to look at you."

"No, I'm staying here with you." he replies stubbornly.

"Then I guess I'm going to leave then." I made a move to get out a bed, but then he pushed me back down.

"You're going to stay right there in that bed." I just stared at him.

"Are you okay?" he asks after a period of silence.

"Like you care," I scoffed.

"Are you okay?" he asks again.

" Don't try to make me stay or ask if I'm okay, I don't have the answer."

********

Well, there's that. Comment your thoughts!

Song Of The Day: Irresistible - One Direction

Hope you liked it. None of the chapters are edited.

628 reads

30 votes

1 comment

Until Next Time...