Chapter 10 - The Mission

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy!

We don't have to be ordinary

Make your best mistakes

'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry

So baby be the life of the party

*****

Today is the day Jason goes on his mission, also the day I do nothing. I thought Jason was annoying, irritating, and made me fear him, not knowing he kept me busy.

"Princess, I'm about to leave!" Jason shouted from downstairs. I ran down the stairs, and gave him a hug.

"I'm going to miss you," he mumbled into my hair and planted a kiss in it, swaying us side to side.

"I'm gonna miss you more." I said into his shirt.

"Not possible."

"Is too."

"Not."

"Is too."

He sighed happily. "I'm leaving you hear with a girl named Kate, I'm pretty sure you'll get along well."

"And how do you know that?" I questioned at him.

"Because you're both stubborn and like to win at everything."

"Hey!" an unknown person and me shouted at the same time. I turned and saw a blonde, blue eyed girl. She looked 5'7.

"Talia, this is Kate. Kate this Talia, my babygirl," Jason introduced.

"Well, this is the infamous Talia Marie. I was starting to believe you were imaginary. Has anyone told you how pretty you are?" she said all in one breath.

"Kate here is quite the talker, you can always be entertained with her." Jason whispered in my ear, while his breathe hit my neck causing Jason to smirk knowing he had an effect on me.

"Boss, we got everything loaded!" a male voice shouted.

"Well that's my cue."

"But I don't want you to go," I pouted.

"Trust me, I would stay right here with you but duty calls." he says kissing my pouted lips. I giggled. "Why are you giggling?" he asks breaking for a second before putting his lips back on mine.

"You said duty." I replied breaking the kiss again sounding like a 7 years old.

"Seriously?"

"Shut up and kiss me." I demanded.

He smirks. "Gladly." he says before putting his laps on mine. Jason quickly deepened the kiss, thrusting his tongue into my mouth while grabbing my legs and wrapping them around his waist. I moaned at this.

"Get a room!" a male voice shouts causing me to break the kiss and blush, but Jason to smirk. We both turned to find out it was Chase, Jason's best friend, was the one who shouted. The rest were just smirking at us.

"You two were basically eating each other faces off!" Andrew grinned, the rest nodding their head in agreement.

"Shut up." I muttered while blushing harder, I'm sure my face looked like a firetruck.

"Boss, are you ready?" Brandon questions.

"Yeah," he replies, "Let's go." Jason puts me down while he pecks my lips and walks out the door. "Bye, Buttercup!"

"Did you just call me buttercup?" I shouted questionly. I heard his laugh from outside.

I turned and saw Kate grinning at me.

"So you and Jason are pretty close?"

******

Hi, Hehe.

Song of the day: Life Of The Party - Shawn Mendes (This my jam, haha)

Hope you like it.

468 reads

25 votes

1 comment

Until next time...