Chapter 17 - Epilogue

Well this is it. Thanks for votes and comments, they mean so much! And even after this story is over you guys can still write on my wall or PM me, I hope this story continues to get bigger. Love ya so much x

Without making you wait any longer here is the Epilogue. It's gonna reallyyyyy short. (Don't say I didn't warn ya) Also check my other story on my profile!

Vote & Comment

Share

Enjoy!

My happy little pill

Take me away

Dry my eyes

Bring color to my skies

********

Talia's POV

Two Years Later

Not really much has happened since I escaped Jason. Everything has been going smoothly, surprisingly. I haven't seen Andrew since he helped me. I wonder what happened to him.

I have a job at Aeropostale, and I don't really have a boyfriend. I do have a really close guy friend named Wesley, but I don't think we look at each other that.

I'm currently at home and about to cook dinner. I open the fridge and seen nothing. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting to buy groceries.

I grabbed my purse off the table and starting my lone walk down the sidewalk. I quickly went in the grocery store and just got the essentials. The cashier gave me a funny look as I piled all the food and snacks on the counter. I glared at her because I was in no mood for her foolishness.

I walked wondering what time it was because it's dark. I was struggling up the stairs when a voice sounded from behind.

"Need help there sweetheart?"

I froze. I knew that voice from anywhere. Hell, how can I forget. I turn and slowly saw the person I never wanted to see again.

He chuckled, "You're surprised to see me?" Noticing I wasn't going to respond he continued. "You should know by experience that I would never let you out my sight.

I was shaking in fear, no this can't be happening. He cocked his head, "Are you scared?"

I quickly shook my head no, though you can tell I was lying. "I hate liars, baby."

"Come here, cupcake," he opened his arms.

"No, please just leave me alone," I pleaded, "I promise I won't tell anyone!"

"Talia," he growled, "we can do this the easy or the hard way."

After saw me making no movement towards him, he smirked. "The hard way it is."

He pulled out the cloth I know all to well. I turned and started to run. Before I even took steps he caught me.

"Goodnight, Talia," he says pulling the cloth to my nose. I breathe in the wicked smell and falling into darkness.

*****
We'll that's it. Thanks for you reads, votes, and comments. Love ya for those! Check out my other story called 'Alpha.' (That's sounds so cliché but I couldn't think of anything else!)

Song Of The Day → Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan

2,809 reads

137 votes

21 comments

See ya soon x