Chapter 16 - Found

Late Update?

1.6K I see you!

Vote & Comment cause they motivate

Share

Enjoy!

This is the last chapter so there's a lot going on, if you have a question don't hesitate to comment it and I'll answer it, I promise ya! 7 votes or 2 comments if you want a epilogue?

His lips are dripping honey

But he'll sting you like a bee

So lock up all your love and

Go and throw away the key

******

Jason's POV

I was so furious with Talia right now! I bet she wasn't even trying to get home! I know I hurt her physically but that doesn't give her the right to stay in another gang's house free willingly!

I brought most of my gang hereto make sure I kill off the gang for kidnapping my princess and thought they could keep her away from me. They knew she was my weakness which is why I waited because I knew they thought I would come right away. Since I waited so long, I know they let their guard down.

"I want them all dead. Show no mercy," I shouted, angry and emotionless. "If you let one slide, I will kill you myself," I say deadly calm and saw some visibly flinch causing me to smirk.

"Go."

And that's when all hell broke loose.

Shots fired. People hitting the ground. But one person that hit the ground caught my attention. The leader of this gang, John Steele. From where I'm standing it looks like he was shot in the shoulder. He's gonna wish he never woke up today for even think about taking what's mine.

I walked up to him tauntingly.

"Well, hello brother," he sneered, "how are you on this swell day?"

"Oh wow, you're basically on your death bed and only you would choose those as your last words," I said.

"What do you mean?" He managed to get out before he groans in pain. Without bothering to reply to him, I shot him in the head. Then, everything is dead silent as soon as the shots were heard. Someone screamed causing everyone's head turns towards the stairs where I saw my babygirl standing at the middle of the stairs with Andrew behind her. Only one word happened after I saw that

Chaos.

*******

Talia's POV

"Gotcha."

"No let go of me please!" I cry, desperate to get away. "Calm down Talia, it's only me," someone tries to comfort, but to no avail.

"There's a lot of people in this world!" I bit back then elbowing him in the stomach causing him to hiss in pain but never letting go on the grip.

"It's Andrew, now will you relax?" Finally relaxing he continues on, "We don't have much time, we need to get you out of here before he comes."

"Who do mean?"

"You know who I'm talking about," he replies rather rudely, "Sorry didn't mean it to come out like that, now come on."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I heard John's voice so I stopped abruptly.

"Well, hello brother," John sneered. I gasp silently. Jason and John are brothers? Then Jason pulled out a gun and shot him in the head.

John Steele my best friend was just shot in front of me.

So I did the most reasonable thing. I screamed. I turned back to go upstairs but was stopped by Andrew grabbing my waist and pulling me back.

"Let me go, Andrew!" I thrashed around.

No," he stated simply.

"I just witness someone getting shot and you won't let me go?" I questioned like he was idiot.

"No."

Jason started running up to me but Brandon and Chase held him back. "Keep him away from me!"

"We're trying Talia but you need to come with me now!" he tugged on my arm pulling towards the door, but not in enough time before I heard two more gun shots. I turned around to see Chase and Brandon falling to the ground with blooding seeping through their pants from their knee.

"Andrew, they're going to die if we don't help them!"

"Well, you might not be able to help them if you go back to Jason,"  he sounded desperate. I just let him take me away.

I saw a black car outside in the driveway."Get in now."

I didn't need to be told twice and jumped in the car. "Jason's gonna find us!" I stressed.

"No he won't, I planned this" he sounded annoyed so I didn't say anything.

One important thing came to mind.

I finally escaped Jason.

*****

Jason McCann wasn't crazy.

He wasn't a lunatic.

He was simply

Obsessed.

*******

Comment your thoughts!

Song Of The Day: → Good Girl - Carrie Underwood

7 votes or 2 comments for an epilogue.

1,627 reads

78 votes

8 comments