2. First day of school

I made up a name for Steven's pug because I couldn't find it anywhere😭

Stevens pov:

I take my bag and walk to the front door.

"Bye mom!" I say.

I slam the door behind me and start walking.

In the distance I see someone walking. Someone with long blond hair.

"Hey! Wait up!" I say and walk torwards him. He stands still and looks at me.

"Oh hey." he says when I stand behind him. He is tall.

"You're also seventeen right?" I ask him.

"Yes." he says.

"Then we'll be in the same classes." I say. He smiles at me.

"Cool." he says. We walk to the schoolbuilding.

"Is there anything fun to do around here?" he asks me.

"Yeah. There are stores and restaurants and some other shit." I say.

"Cool." He says.

We're almost at the school.
"Where are you from?" I ask.

"Seattle." he says.

"Cool. I was born in Cleveland but we moved to L.A. when I was younger." I say.

Duff nods and keeps looking to the street infront of him.

It is pretty hot today.
"We maybe can go to the beach after school. I can introduce you to my friends." I say.

"Sounds nice." Duff says.

We arrive at the school.
We walk into the school hall.
"There is Slash." I say. We walk torwards him.

His curls stand out in the crowd.

"Hey Steve." Slash says.
He looks at Duff.

"Slash, this is Duff. Duff, this is Slash." I say introducing them to each other.

"Hey." Duff says.

"I thought maybe we could go to the beach after school." I say.

"Okay. Sounds cool." Slash says.

We walk to our classroom. We have some classes together. All three of us talk and get to know each other.

"Well. That was it for today. The principal will say something in the school hall..." The teacher says as she gets interrupted.

"Good afternoon everyone. I just heard not all classes are done at the same time. So I'll just inform you over the speakers." he says. He tells us all the school rules.

"Tomorrow the first real schoolday will begin. But if this is your last class for the day you can go. Have a wonderful schoolyear." He says.

"Well. You heard him. Everyone can go home." the teacher says. Everyone starts cheering.

We walk out of the classroom

"Brandon told me he still has some classes. He can't go with us to the beach." Slash says.

"Who's Brandon?" Duff asks.

"Our other friend." Slash says.

"We'll just hang with him tomorrow." I say.

We start walking to the exit of the school.

"The beach is that way." Slash says when Duff is standing still infront of the doors.