Heartbreak

No One's P.O.V

Midoriya has now been accepted into U.A, for the Hero course with the help of All Might. All Might has properly trained Midoriya in the short amount of time, and have passed down One for All, to Izuku Midoriya.

Midoriya hasn't had much problems with Bakugo anymore, and he couldn't be any happier. Of course, he would still pick on him verbally, but he wouldn't physically beat him anymore.

His mother tries her best to keep Izuku away from Bakugo, because she realized that he was his bully.

School have been going on for a while now, and he would walk home and to school with Shoto Todoroki, and he loved every moment. Occasionally they would stop for icecream on their way home, and admire the nature while they were on their way to school. It was peaceful, but nobody else knew he was mute, only the staff, so everybody thought he was just a loner.

Until this day.

Mr. Aizawa had entered the class, and they were suppose to be doing presentations for a Hero they had researched. Of course, Izuku Midoriya chose All Might, he even personally knew him, as a mentor.

Everybody started to present and Midoriya was up next.

I'm going to just write on the board. Mr . Aizawa would understand, he thought to himself.

"Midoriya. It's your turn" Mr. Aizawa said, Midoriya nodding his head and walking up, and he heard Bakugo make a tch noise, but he thought nothing of it.

Midoriya stood behind Mr. Aizawa and signed to him;

Is it okay if I write all my information on the board,

And Mr. Aizawa agreed.

The class grew intrigued, thinking Midoriya would speak, but all he did was write. The only people in the classroom who knew the truth was Mr. Aizawa and Todoroki.

Midoriya finished his presentation, a few students clapping but Bakugo said "Why didn't you say anything you damn nerd!" standing out of his seat, heat seeping in his veins, his veins sticking out from his neck and head.

Midoriya looked down, and faced the board once again.

He began writing on the board, confusing the entire class.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Aizawa said and Midoriya gave him a thumbs up.

Midoriya placed the chalk down and stepped away from what he wrote.

I'm mute.

Was written in big caps, leaving the class stuck, especially Bakugo.

I've been bullying a disabled kid the whole time! I thought he was ignoring me, but he just couldn't talk, Bakugo thought to himself, his breath getting heavy before he sat back down.

The Bell then rung, letting the kids know it's time for lunch.

Of course Todoroki, Ochaco, Iida and Tsuyu waited for him.

Todoroki grabber Midoriya's hand, giving him a cheeky smile, and Midoriya couldn't be any happier.

He had the best boyfriend.

They sat down and began eating lunch and he noticed Todoroki said he had to go somewhere, but Midoriya thought nothing of it.

Three minutes later, Momo left out the lunchroom, and Midoriya grew a bad feeling in his stomach, but he tried to shake it off.

But his conscious got the best of him.

Four minutes later, he decided to get up and look for Todoroki. He searched majority of the rooms in the school, expect for the roof.

When he got to the roof, he saw something he never wanted to see.

Todoroki and Momo kissing.

He stood there watching, tears streaming down his face, wanting to scream, but he couldn't.

Midoriya noticed a rock near his foot. So he picked it up and chucked it at Todoroki, causing them to stop kissing and notice Midoriya.

"Izuku!" Todoroki called out, but Midoriya had already ran away.

He hid in the bathroom until school had ended.

He left a little earlier than usual so he would avoid Todoroki, he didn't want to see his face anymore.

* Self Harming Warning *

He arrived home, and went into the bathroom, and stared at himself in the mirror. He picked up the blade once again. Staring at his skin and admiring the blade.

Why do I always get hurt, Midoriya thought to himself, as he pressed the blade deeply into his skin, a crimson liquid dripping into the sink, as Midoriya felt a release. He added more gashes making them deeper and deeper, filling the sink with his blood, tainting his skin with a red, a smell of metal lingering in the bathroom.

He stopped himself from cutting any deeper, before he would have cut one of his veins, ending his life.

He wrapped his cuts up into bandages, and stared back into the mirror, this time, his eyes duller than before, for he was getting tired of the world.

He put a long sleeve shirt on, and laid in his bed, looking at the ceiling.

His phone buzzed and he noticed it was a text from Todoroki. He didn't he read it, he chucked his phone and the wall and began crying.

* Self Harming Warning over *

His mother wasn't going to be home until tomorrow, so he felt even more alone than usual.

Heartbreak. That Todoroki had caused.

And this.

Was another.

Breaking point.