Time Skip

It's been about 2 years since Midoriya was taken back. They were in their final year, they were now 3rd years! The big three consisted of Todoroki, Bakugo, and yes.

Midoriya himself.

He may have been apart of the Villain League at one point of life, but he's moved past that.

He was at a low point of life, and nobody was there to save him.

He's never been in contact with anybody from the Villain league again.

Not Toga. Not Kurogiri. Nobody!

Not even Dabi.

Ever since he's been back to him old self. Everyone's been hanging out with him more.

Todoroki apologized and explained what had happened, Bakugo no longer bullied him, and Shinsou had also developed a little crush on him as well.

Everything was going fine!

Well.

That's what everyone on the outside thought.

Midoriya's brain was still wrecked with the past. From the bullying, heartbreak, he could never get over it.

He'd smile on the outside to reassure his friends, if he'd even consider them his friends, but on the inside, he would break, break and break.

He had no more hope for himself, but he wanted to live for his friends.

Well, he used to want to live for his friends.

But everybody reaches their Breaking Points.

Announcement!

So. This was more as a filler chapter . But the next chapter will be the FINAL chapter. I already know how I'm going to do it, and I'm going to do it off of this song/animatic I've saw. Most of you probably have an idea.

Was I lying about somebody dying?

Was I lying about the voting to get everybody riled up?

THE WORLD SHALL NEVER KNOWWWWW

Jk.

Y'all will find out by sometime next week!

Be prepared for heartbreak (or not)!