The End.

Midoriya's P.O.V

It's been a while since I was taken back into U.A. It's as if they forgave me for everything I done, but I don't understand why. I could have killed people. The most I did was rob stores, but I'd never really hurt people. I couldn't find it in myself. I've robbed places, some people before, but I've been robbed myself. Mentally robbed, and I couldn't let out none of this pain.

Since everything had happened, I'd been more depressed, I didn't quite understand the meaning of my life, I didn't understand why I even born.

I feel as though it would have been better if I had stayed in the room I was born.

I was to my last period class, Ochaco, Todoroki, Kirishima, Bakugo, Shinsou, Iida and more people were also walking with me since we all had the same class.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I heard Kirishima ask, so I looked back saw he was talking to Ochaco. 

"I'm fine!" she said, showing a smile.

I frowned slighty.

Nobody ever asks me if i'm okay. I could never vent to anybody, I wouldn't want to burden them.

I noticed how Ochaco and Iida had a major space gap between them, but I paid no attention, maybe they were going through an argument?

All couples get into arguments from time to time!

When we arrived, we all took our seats and started to get situated for the lesson to start.

The class was quite boring, it was more math, which I'm actually good at! I understood it as soon as the teacher taught it. Sure, we don't have Mr. Aizawa, Present Mic anymore, but that doesn't stop me from going to them whenever I can!

I was really surprised when they forgave me, I did so much to the school, I expected everyone to hate me, yet everybody was actually caring and pretty forgiving. Even Bakugo, but I don't know why.

The class period actually went by fast. So I found all of us walking to the dorms, but I realized Ochaco was missing. I didn't care much since she always disappears, but I had a plan.

I walked up to the rooftop, took my shoes off and saw a girl with brunette like hair.

I screamed, "Hey! Don't do that...... please."

She turned around and it was revealed it was Ochaco!

Wait, what did I just say? I couldn't care less either way.

To be honest, I was highly pissed, this was an opportunity missed. 

I motioned her over to a bench, and she sat next to me, avoiding eye contact with tears ever flowing down her face.

"What's wrong?' I asked her, without facing her.

I didn't want to make her feel any more comfortable than she was.

"It's about Iida." She said in between sobs, leaving me confused and intrigued.

"What about him?" I asked and she started to some more.

" We've been together since the end of first year." She said smiling a little as if she was remembering the past.

"I really thought that he might be the one, but then he told me he was done." She said, crying as she began walking back towards the ledge.

I felt the anger boiling in my body, rising up.

I quickly pushed myself off of the bench, grabbed her wrist as gently as I could and turned her to face me.