A Villainous Encounter

Midoriya's P.O.V

I arrived inside the portal, and I landed on my butt. At first,I was utterly confused, until I remembered what happened. The villains had attacked, and pulled me through the portal.

I looked up to see Tomura, Dabi, Toga, Kurogiri, Twice (and some minor characters who I have no clue who they actually are).

I gulped deeply, but my eyes caught one person's in particular.

The villain they would call Dabi.

I found myself being pulled into his eyes, and he was the same. I could see it.

But hell, I had no clue what to do, and neither did he.

"Welcome to the League of Villains, Midoriya." Tomura said while looking down on my, Toga facing me, sitting down with her head in her hands, Kurogiri..... I just couldn't read him, Twice was...... I don't even know, and Dabi, he gave me his hand, he helped me off the floor. And when we touched. 

I felt electricity seeping through my veins.

Just by one simple touch.

And I started thinking.

Why?

Bakugo's P.O.V

He was gone. 

Taken from right in front of us.

First, I was taken.

Now he is.

And my heart feels heavy.

Why?

I never cared for the fucking nerd, so why am I starting now? And it's all the goddamn villains' fault! If it weren't for them, he'd be standing here right now, we'd all be laughing while I would tell everybody to shut up, making everybody laugh more. So out of everybody, why did they have to take Deku? He didn't do anything to anybody. His stupid voluminous green hair, with his huge stupid green eyes. Don't get me started about his shitty fucking freckles.

Then why couldn't I get it out my head?

The teachers, pro heroes and police have arrived, but I hadn't moved.

When they took him, I collapsed and clutched my heart in pain, I could literally feel it breaking, yet I convinced myself other wised.

I haven't moved, no matter how much they tried moving me, and attempted talking to me, but I couldn't hear anything and I couldn't even talk.

Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari were standing in front of me, talking, shaking me, but I wouldn't and couldn't respond. I felt numb to the core. 

My heart hurts so bad, and my heart feels so heavy.

It felt like he was ripped away from me, and when he was taken, he ripped my heart away too.

I just want him here back with me.

What were the villains doing to him? What if they were torturing him? Abusing him? 

I'm not even there to save him. Isn't that what makes a hero? Somebody who saves other's?

If I as truly a hero, then why would I tell him to kill himself?

I'm no hero.

I'm nobody at all, I couldn't save somebody who was in front of me.