Major Time Skip

Todoroki's P.O.V

It's been almost two months since we've since Midoriya, it's like he disappeared from the face of the earth. Many people gave up, but Class 1-A, Mr. Aizawa, Present Mic, All Might, The Wild Wild Pussycats, Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady kept looking.

We kept getting more clues, but they led to more unknown answers and multiple questions. I can't believe how these "Pro Heroes" just gave up on saving an abducted person, and a student from U.A at that.

I know what you all are probably thinking, wHy ARe YoU uPSeT YOu cHEatED oN HiM BitCH.

Well, I know, but, I don't know why. It was like, I was being controlled, I couldn't control myself, and neither could Momo. I tried to fight it with all my might, but it was like there were voices in my head telling me what to. 

I talked to Momo about it, and she told me the same thing as well. I don't know if I believe her, but I know what I experienced, and I never meant to hurt Midoriya, and I regret it. I just hope we'll be able to get him back soon. I want to properly apologize and try to get back together. 

Maybe. Just maybe. He'll forgive me and we can be together without problems this time. Maybe.

Bakugo's P.O.V

It's been about 2 months since we've lost that damn nerd to the League of Villains, and it's my fault. If I was strong enough, I would be able to fight them off, stop myself from being captured from them, and maybe, just maybe this wouldn't have happened and he would be here right now.

The class became duller, everybody misses him, but almost everybody gave up looking for him. Who the fuck does that? You can't just give up on an abducted person, throwing in that he's an U.A student. These "Pro Heroes" are pieces of shit.

I really hope he's okay. I hate to admit it, but I care about the goddamn nerd. I -. I li-. Forget it.

I'm going to get him back no matter what, because I AM a goddamn hero.

Ochaco P.O.V

It's been two, almost three months since Izu went missing.

 I really miss him. I feel like this is my fault though. Maybe, just maybe if I had stopped him from going to find Bakugo, he would be here with us. 

We don't know what the hell he's been through, including that none of the "Pro Heroes" are helping us expect Present Mic, Mr. Aizawa, All MIght, The Wild Wild Pussycats, Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady.

Why won't they help us? They are the worst heroes in the world, won't help a kid who could possibly being tortured right now. No wonder villains do what they do now.

I don't care what happens, I WILL GET MIDORIYA BACK, no matter the cost.

Dabi P.O.V

It's been about 2 months since the damn kid been here. He's annoying with his poofy green ass hair. Is that shit even his real hair color? He seems closer to Tomura, Toga and Kurogiri for some reason, but who gives a shit. 

I expected him to cry and beg to leave or something, but he just sits there and joined us. 

We've never taken him on any missions, and i'm surprised that the Pro Heroes haven't found him yet, we're literally in their face, but yet they quit.

I felt my eyes begin looking at him whenever he enters the room, and it's fucking annoying.

I don't know why it happens, but it just does, and I hate it. 

He briefly tried talking to me multiple, but I brushed him off.

No matter how many times I do, he keeps coming back! With his annoying, big ass green eyes and stupid ass freckles.

But, I have this feeling to protect him, and I don't know why.

Tomura's P.O.V

It's been almost 3 months, probably 2 1/2 months since we've taken the kid. Usually, I would have killed him by now, tortured him to death, something as such. More than anything, i'm surprised the Pro Heroes haven't found him yet, but then I found out they stopped looking for him.

Poor kid.

His whole life, he spent it looking up to those pest, and they abandon him, like he was trash, like he's nothing, like he's a monster.

They abandoned him like he was me.

Now he's alone, but he's not alone anymore.

I hate to admit it, but.

The plan has went along plan as well. The whole brainwashing Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, genius if you ask me, but now I sort of regret it. It hurt him, a shit ton.

But I will protect him now, and forever.

Inko Midoriya P.O.V

It's been 72 days since my baby boy Izuku was taken away from me, by the hands of the League of Villains. The Pro Heroes tried saving him for about 2 weeks, but they gave up. 

Why would they give up?

How could they give up?

Nothing's been the same anymore. I don't come out the house, it's always a mess. I find myself crying even more.

I sleep in Midoriya's room which is filled of the scent of cinnamon rolls, it's the closest thing I have to him.

I really hope they bring my baby boy Izuku back, I hope they save him, I hope he's okay, and I hope he's alive.

I just want my son back.

I just want him back, pleae.

Mitsuki been visiting me more often than ever, she makes sure i'm okay, she has always been a great friend since high school. She comes over and cooks occasionally, she drags me out of my house into society, which is horrible, and I can't believe that i've just realized it now.

Sometimes, Bakugo would come over along with her, but he would lock himself in Midoriya's room, and I could hear his muffled cries. 

All Might, Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic come over as well, as well with Class 1-A, they told me they would help me, but I doubt it. 

Nobody can help me now. 

Not even myself.

I want my baby boy back home.