Chilling With The Villains

Midoriya's P.O.V

It's been almost three months since I've been kidnapped. I would have expected to be tortured, tied up to a chair, being starved to death, beating every hour, you know. Stuff like that?

But its' the exact opposite. They feed me, they hold conversations with me, you know, all of that sort. But the question is why.

Why do they do this for me? They should have been killed me off already, not like it would have mattered anymore. I've heard of the Pro Heroes giving up looking for me.

I can't believe I looked up to them. They were a constant in my life, but without they, what's left?

Nothing. Thats the answer.

Nothing's left. Now i'm stuck here with all these villains that are most likely at the end of the day, gonna kill me. No matter what they do or say, i'll never believe or trust them. 

I couldn't trust my idols to save me, so who can I actually trust in this world anyone? Nobody.

I'd look myself in my room. They had helped me decorate it and everything, but it didn't add anything to it. I still keep myself closed out, I avoid everybody, well almost everybody. I talk to Kurogiri, Shigaraki, Toga and Twice, but that's only when i'm in a good mood, which is rarely. 

I don't know how I should act around them though. If I make a wrong move, they could kill me, so it's not much I can do honestly. I can sit here and wait for the " Pro Heroes" to save me which is probably never, or I could sit here and just stay with them for a while. Either way, it seemed as if I would be staying with them for a while. I guess I have to get used to it? I thought to myself as I groaned and got out of room.

I walked over to my dresser and threw some black shorts and a grey tank top on. 

My room was painted Dark Green, a little too dark, but I found myself liking it more and more each day, and everything else was Black, lit with some White candles scattered around.

I walked out my room to find Toga sitting with Dabi while Kurogiri was cooking breakfast.

Toga greeted me with a big hug, so of course, I hugged back, but I felt empty. Is that normal?

Normally, I would like hugs, but instead, I've grown not to, unless I actually like you, but here I am hugging Toga. So does that mean I like her? Not that way though, I don't have any romantic emotions towards her, but more of a family type thing. Toga and I walked back over to the bar area, and I sat myself next to Toga, remaining quiet, until Kurogiri spoke up.

"Good Morning young Midoriya!" he said to me, giving me a quick smile before going back to cooking the scrambled eggs.

"Good Morning Kurogiri!" I said back to him, a small smile appearing on my face.

I found it funny how he's like the mother figure in this place.

"Dabi! Aren't you going to say morning to Izuku too!" Toga said.

I looked over her way as I saw her punch Dabi in the arm after saying what she had said.

I saw him roll his eyes and let out a deep breath.

"Yo!" he said, nodding at me, that's his way of saying Good Morning to me, but I didn't mind. I'd rather keep it simple, we don't need to be formal while saying good morning to each other.

I gave him a quick wave before looking around.

"Toga?" I said making her face my way, and I noticed I caught Dabi's attention as well, but I didn't call him.

Oh well.

"Where's Twice? I haven't seen him yet." I asked, rubbing the back of my neck slowly.

I really like Twice, he's been this brotherly figure to me since I've got here. I actually gotten close to him.

"Oh! He's in his room." Toga said, giving me her signature smile.

"Of course!" I said while chuckling a bit.

"I'll be right back!" I said, hoping off of the stool and walking towards his room.

I felt a pair of eyes following me, but I didn't look back, I already had a sense of who is was.

"Take a picture, it'll last long darling" I said turning back, blowing Dabi a kiss.

"Yeah okay. You wish I'd take a picture of your dorky ass" he said while I continued walking.

I finally reached Twice room, so I went to knock on the door, but when I did, he was already opening the door, and I found myself falling forward.

"Welp." I let out before coming in contact with the floor, but instead, I didn't. I opened my eyes and saw myself being held up by Twice.

"Woah! Watch where you're going!" "Yeah watch where you're going kid" he said to me, and then suddenly I was on top of his shoulders.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me.

"Pretty well, what about you?" I said while looking down.

"I slept good!" he said before his other personality appeared "I dreamt of Toga" he said blushing, making me chuckle.

"Of course you did" I said, while finding myself hugging his head, and we soon appeared in front of Toga, Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Dabi, our plates already made.

"Hey kid" Shigaraki said to me.

"Morning Shigaraki!" I said while climbing off of Twice's shoulders.

"How many times do I have to tell you? You can call me Tomura!" he said while patting the chair next to Dabi, telling me to sit since that was closest to his seat. I walked over and took my seat.

"Thanks Kurogiri!" I said before stuffing my face with scrambled eggs and pancakes.

"My pleasure young Midoriya" he said while sitting himself down as well.

We all began to eat, and like always, the food was amazing. Kurogiri is such a good cook, it's not even shocking when he cook such simple, delicious dishes, but once again, I felt eyes staring at me.

So I looked to my right and made direct eye contact with Dabi, before he rolled his eyes looking away, causing me to laugh just a bit before finishing my food.

I don't know what's wrong with Dabi, he keeps staring at me, does he not like me or something? I thought to myself, before pulled out of my thoughts.

"Midoriya" Tomura called out, bringing my eyes to his.

"You've been here a while, and everybody here considers you family basically, we're all here to protect you. So I have a question for you" he said, looking me directly in my eyes, everybody had stopped eating as was looking our way.

"Do you want to join the League of Villains?" he asked me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Yes."