It's All In My Head, Isn't It?

Bakugo P.O.V

It's been a while since Deku, been gone. Yes, I know almost everybody gave up, but I haven't. The damn nerd wanted to become a hero his whole life, he wouldn't trade sides that easily. I know he won't. But it's this one person who've being getting on my nerves the most.

No it's not Kaminari.

Fucking Icy-Hot.

He've been over here like he has something to grieve. He's the one who cheated on him in the first place. He has no reason to sit here and be sad. Have he lost a friend? Yes, but that's only because the damn nerd accepted his apology, even after what he had did.

But that's none of my business. ( sips tea aggresively )

Of course, Kirishima, Mina, Sero and Kaminari been around me, but that's the only people who I let around me.

Ochaco is over here blaming herself, even though it's not even her fault, she couldn't have done anything.

None of us could.

*time skip to class*

I was one of the first people in. It isn't much a shocker anymore, I sit in there and think of plans what to do. Of course, Iida would be there, but he'd help me, even though our plans would always end in failure. The rest of the students would gradually roll in, but Todoroki started being the last person coming in, before Mr. Aizawa at least. But today was something different.

He came in the class, and he looked sluggish. His hair was a mess, his eyes had dark circles under them, and he didn't talk to anybody. He briefly looked around, making eye contact, as if he was looking for somebody, but he laid eyes on me, and began walking my way.

It's as if everything happened in slow motion.

He started walking towards me. I thought that he was going to say something stupid, or swing at me, SOMETHING crazy. I've been waiting to blow that stupid face off of his body, but he walked right past me.

He sat right behind me.

In.

Deku's.

Seat.

That really pissed me the fuck off.

Next thing I knew, I had Todoroki up against the wall, angrily glaring at him, gripping his collar.

"Why did you sit in his goddamn seat?!" I said, raising him from off the floor, gripping his shirt harder.

The class got out of their seats and began screaming at him to let him down, but I wasn't listening, and nobody dared to touch me.

He didn't respond, and that made me even madder.

"Answer me when i'm talking to you dammi-"

"Because...... I miss him..... and I love him." he said while looking down to the ground, and you could see his eyes getting puffy.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" 

Then the class grew silent.

"I miss and love him! What the hell else do you want me to say?!" he said to me while kicking me in the stomach.

I immediately grasped my stomach and dropped him back to the ground.

I went to pounce at him, but then I realized I was being restrained by Mr. Aizawa's scarf.

I growled in anger. 

"Bakugo, that's enough." he said to me while dropping him back to the ground.

I did my signature 'tch' before going to sit down.

"You aren't attending my class today Bakugo, go to the Principal's office, he'd like to speak to you".

I rolled my eyes and began walking to the door, but I didn't leave before saying;

"Todoroki, I'd advise you to stop "loving" Deku. The damn nerd is mine."

Then I walked out.

But when I walked out, I had realized what I said.

So now i'm thinking...

Do I seriously like the nerd, but;

It's all in my head, isn't it?

Annoucement!

Hey everybody! I know it's been a long time since i've updated, and I don't really have a reason behind it, but i'm back now and that's all that matters.

But I sort of have bad news.

I have to venture deeper into hell, for 5 days a week.

Yes. I go back to school August 27th.

So on that note, my updating schedule will be completely thrown off. I won't be updating everyday like I usually would, I'd probably update once a week while school is in session, and during breaks like spring break and christmas break, I should be able to update more frequently!

For those who have started school already.

I'm so, so sorry.

I have yet to go back to school shopping, and I literally go back there in 10 days *angrily sobs*.

I knew I lived in hell already, but I don't want to go any deeper *sobs*.

Good luck everybody and if you aren't going back to school.

We aren't friend's anymore sksksksk.

Bye!