How Did They Get Midoriya?!

Midoriya's P.O.V

I know what everyone's thinking right now.

"How did they get Midoriya?!"

"What are that going to do with him?"

"Will he be okay?"

Well. I can only answer 2 of the questions right now, so I'll just answer the first one.

Let's back track a little bit.

* Going back in time *

"So when are we going?" Toga asked Tomura eagerly, playing with her knifes while talking.

"We'll be going at dawn." He said while drinking his tea, holding his pinky finger up, and not for elegance, so he doesn't disintegrate them. Like the last ones that is.

" That's fine with me" Dabi said, then he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes in disgust, but was enjoying it just a little bit, but I wasn't going to admit it.

"Kurogiri, come with me" Tomura said, and started walking to his office.

Everyone else left except for Dabi, Toga and myself. We all sat down at the bar area and put our heads on the table at the same time and groaned in disappointment.

All the times that we could go on this spree, they decide to do it at the crack of dawn.

We all lifted our heads up. Dabi and Toga made eye contact, and from the corner of my eye, I saw Toga look at me and attempt to secretly point her head at me as if cuing him to do something.

"Fuck no" Dabi said before getting up and walking off, leaving an empty seat between Toga and I.

She patted the seat, as if telling me to sit there, so I did.

"What's going on with you and Dabi?" She asked, leaning on her left arm as she eagerly waited for an answer.

"Absolutely nothing" I said before standing up and going behind the bar.

No. I wasn't drinking alcohol, I was simply getting Orange Juice (Orange Juice is amazing).

"You guys should be together!" She said to me, jumping up from her seat, startling me and causing me to spill some Orange Juice.

"My Orange Juice" I said while looking down at the small puddle of Orange Juice on the bar, now leaking to the floor.

Toga came over with some cleaning supplies to clean up the mess because it dried and became sticky.

"You guys should really be together though! I ship it so BAD!" She said, jumping up and down.

"Sorry Toga. I don't feel that way about him" I said on all fours, scrubbing the floor.

"Just think about it Izuku! You'll come around soon and you'll be smitten and my ship will sail!" She said while laughing menacingly, running off, making me giggle quite a bit.

She sure is delusional, it's no way I like Dabi.

*time skip to next day*

We woke up right before Dawn, Tomura had Kurogiri take all of us to this unknown place.

I was still sleepy, and unaware of my surroundings, so that wasn't even a good mix, but I didn't have a choice actually.

"If you all are unaware of where we are, we're T the mall. Usually, we don't go for places like this, but we need more of a publicity to show that we're still here and better than ever." Tomura said as Kurogiri nodded his head.

"We're just going to destroy some things, set things on fire. No killing." Kurogiri said, looking directly at Toga, and she put her head down in shame, slowly putting away her knifes.

"Do as much damage you'd like, but don't destroy the whole place, we just want to show them a sign." Kurogiri said as Tomura nodded.

"When the police arrive we'll use Kurogiri's quirk to transport us out of here" He said while walking away, but I had a bad feeling deep in my stomach, as if I knew something was going to happen.

We didn't do much, trashed some stores, broke some glass, Dabi set a few things on fire, since Toga couldn't kill people, she decided to stab the mannequins, which was hilarious.

Toga, Dabi and I were all together, everybody was scared that the ran away, so we took some icecream, but then the police came.

Of course we had to fight them, it was pretty fun actually, Kurogiri and Tomura even teleported in and started fighting with us.

It was a few times I was almost caught and restrained, but Dabi was there to save me.

Of course, he wouldn't save me for anything.

He'd either wink at me, or tap his cheek as if he wanted me to kiss his cheek, but I just rolled my eyes and sighed, getting back to work fighting the rest of the police off.

Of course Toga would start fangirling about how cute we are, but I just laughed it off.

Was it bad if I was actually thinking of it?
Of being with him? Probably? Maybe I was going crazy, out of my mind. Maybe?

But then I heard two people call my name.

I looked back to see Toga and Dabi being pulled into a portal, trying their best to fight off Tomura and Kurogiri to take me with them, but they left me.

they all left me. they left me like everybody else.

People who I trusted, considered my family, people I even changed myself for had left me behind, and left me all alone once again.

That must of been what Tomura and Kurogiri was going to talk about.

They were going to leave and frame me for all of this.

I can't believe I didn't expect this.

* back to the present *

And that's how I got here!

The cops found me wandering on the streets, but I didn't even stop and give them any trouble. I lost all I had.

And here was Mr. Aizawa and All Might interviewing me, but I didn't know who to trust anymore.

And this took me back to my last state.

The state of where I wanted to die.

And to be left behind by people who I've considered my family, and forgotten by classmates and teachers who I once looked up to hurt.

And the answer to your other question.

No.

I won't be okay. I feel betrayed

But.......

I guess........

It was just another.......

Breaking point.