Things Could Get Better

No One's P.O.V

Midoriya's mom came home, to find her son laying in bed, sleeping. She's grown very concerned about Midoriya, that she quickly gained weight from stress eating. Every time she'd come home, he'd be in bed sleeping and the food she would cook would barely be touched.

Everybody would tell her it's just his hormones, but she knew her son, and she knew something was wrong.

The Next Day

Midoriya woke up but moved around slower. He hadn't coped from his broken heart, mind you the two people who were involved are in all his classes, so he wasn't in the mood to go to school, but he had too.

When he arrived in class, he saw everybody surrounding Todoroki, but he didn't know why. When he walked in everybody went silent, and returned to their seats, showing a black eyed Todoroki.

Momo sat in her seat, staring daggers at Todoroki, and Bakugo was wearing a smirk on his face.

Mr. Aizawa later came in and taught for a while, before taking out his yellow sleeping bag, and going to sleep, allowing the class to do whatever they feel.

Bakugo immediately stood up and walked to the front of the class and said "Shoto Todoroki is a cheating, lying scumbag. He cheated on Midoriya with Momo yesterday, and shows no regret. Myself, Kirishima, Ochaco, Tsyuu and Kaminari were the few to notice. I just wanted the entire class to know." He said, taking a deep breath.

"Momo knew they were dating, but still would hit on Todoroki, Todoroki returning the affection. Midoriya." he said while turning his attention to Midoriya. "You deserve better you damn nerd." And with that, the bell rung, signaling it's time for lunch. Everybody started leaving, but Bakugo took Midoriya by the collar and took him to lunch along with Kirishima, Kaminari, Ochaco, Iida, Tsyuu and Sero. Todoroki and Momo sat by themselves, not even interacting with each other.

"What happened to Todoroki?" Midoriya signed to his friends, but knew they probably didn't know what he was doing. He pulled out a paper and pen and was getting ready until;

"Bakugo beat him up" they said together and Bakugo said "I beat him up" all in unison, leaving Midoriya confused.

"How do you guys know sign language?" Midoriya signed to them.

"We learned it for you" Kirishima said with a huge smile on his face.

Midoriya felt tears well up in his eyes. Happy tears that is.

And for once, Midoriya felt like things could get better.