Lord Vladimir "Vlad" Vondrak

Name: Vladimir "Vlad" Vondrak

Age: 1,000+

Village: Arkala

Occupation: Vampire

Description: Kind and incredibly charming, surprising for a vampire. Especially one who grew up in Arkala. A new "vegetarian" vampire, if you will. Though he used to attack mortals and drink their blood to survive, he has now switched over to animal blood only. Sadly, it's still a gruesome sight, but what else is he to do? He has many allies and friends, he has someone to help him in almost every situation.

Background: Vlad was born to a vampire to Victoria and Vincent Vondrak. The Vondrak family is a high society family of vampires. Aristocratical and very wealthy. He also has a younger brother, Viktor Vondrak who's not as kind as Vlad. As the two grew up, Vlad was increasingly better at everything than his brother and was obviously the favorite of the parents. However, Vlad was very humble about it and wanted to support his brother all he can. Viktor, however, does not accept his help much and became increasingly rebellious. When Vlad grew old enough, his parents moved out of the family castle and left it to Vlad and Vlad only. Along with a small three headed dog, Cerberus. This made Viktor incredibly angry as he was forced to stay with his parents until finally moving out despite having no where to go. Vlad often hung out with a few of his friends playing pool in the inn lobby across from the pub. One day, two strangers checked in and Vlad felt as if the young lady of the two was in trouble. After confronting the girl, who he learned was named Anaryllia, and learning that her and the man, Patrick, were friends and were on a journey to slay the red dragon, Vlad joined them. Specifically cause he had taken a strong romantic attraction towards Anaryllia. While on the journey, they got caught by pirates, this is where he met a good friend of his, Captain Will Kalóz. Will joined the trio on their successful quest. After their goal was met, Vlad went with Prince Patrick to live in the castle, as he felt something was going to happen as soon as Patrick returned. And as he suspected, something did happen. Patrick murdered his father and was left with a kingdom to run. He was naive, however; and Vlad knew this, so he stayed longer. Suddenly, Patrick started having behavioral changes and Vlad stayed to study what was happening to his friend. He came to the conclusion that Patrick was suffering from Frozen Heart, a side effect of Patrick's natural powers. But how to cure it was beyond Vlad's knowledge. After months of trying to help his friend, Will returned to visit the prince. Upon seeing his poor state, Will joined Vlad in his research of Frozen Heart. Out of the blue, an assassin attempted to murder the prince. The day, Anaryllia, the love of Vlad's life returned, carrying a baby girl. His daughter. Vlad was very excited to be a father and quickly took action to care for his new daughter, Phoebe. Soon, the group had a lead on how to cure Patrick's Frozen Heart and they set out on an adventure. Upon arriving at Arkala, the group stopped at Vlad's castle for the night, only to find it had been taken over by Viktor and his gang of vampires. Despite sibling feud, Viktor allowed Vlad and his friend to stay the night. However, two of the vampires attempted to seduce and murder Will and assassin, Li-Mei, and the group had to leave. Their journey was a success as Patrick's heart was cured. Vlad then married Anaryllia and moved to live with her in Northbury.

Character rarity: Rare. only somewhat common. No longer lives in Arkala and only visits on occasion.

Picture: I believe the picture is of one of the vampires from Interview with a Vampire. I've only ever seen the movie once and that was a really long time ago and I don't remember much.