Hades/Satan

Name: Hades

Name: Hades

Age: 100,000+

Village: Hells of Olympus

Occupation: God of Hell

Description: Hades is everything you would expect of the devil. Ruthless and controlling. Absolutely power hungry. He is charming, however. Easier to manipulate the weak. Very powerful.

Background: Hades was born one of three brothers. The youngest, he always was in a feud with the eldest, Zeus. Everyday was a challenge for him, trying to show that he was better than his brother. When the three came of age, they had a challenge to see which brother would become the all powerful. Hades trained hard for centuries so he could beat his brother. But despite how hard he worked, he failed and Zeus became the all powerful. Angry, Hades declared war between the Heavens and the Hells of Olympus. Hades began training the damned souls in the Hells to become his Angels of Darkness. He took a great liking for one of his Angels, stalking him from time to time. But overall, is usually too busy to bother him. Today, Hades commands his army of Angels in the Hells.

Character rarity: Common but only in Olympus. It's difficult to get to Olympus, however in the event that the player does get to Olympus, it's likely you'll meet Hades.

Picture: I provided two pictures of Hades. One is Hades human form. He's often seen in that form for convenience. The picture is of actor, Ezra Miller. The other picture provided is of Hades' true form. Only takes the form when necessary. He can freely switch from one to the other. I got it from google images.