Jolene

Name: Jolene Snyder

Age: 1,000+

Village: Arkala

Occupation: Vampire, Gang member of the "Biters"

Description: Seductive and sweet. She will tactically seduce her prey before eating them. Though, if befriended, she's very fun and nice. But, this can only be experienced by other vampires who are allies and agree with the ideologies of the "Biters". Any other vampire who does not agree with them, she will treat ruthlessly. She's a strong leader, often making as much orders to the Biters as Viktor himself.

Background: Jolene was grew up in Stanmore, a village just a bit northwest from Arkala. She developed into a very independent and rebellious individual. Choosing this life on the edge lifestyle, she quickly found herself in Arkala. Jolene was turned into a vampire by an ex-lover, who possibly could have been Viktor according to rumor, at around the age of 23. A bit pissed that he'd do that, she called it quits with him romantically. She then joined the "Biters" and joined Viktor in terrorizing villages before settling into the Vondrak castle with the rest of the gang. Today, she resides there, helping Viktor call in helpless and lost individuals into their trap.

Character rarity: Common. Is often with Viktor in the pub. If not, she's in the castle and can be met through Viktor, who is often found in the pub.

Picture: Google Images