Max

(Trigger warning: abuse

(Trigger warning: abuse. Same rules apply)

Name: Max

Nicknames: Devil's Bleeding Crown, Scar

Age: 19

Village: Arkala

Occupation: Town buffoon/ dreamer

Description: Max has unbeatable determination. Nothing will discourage him from reaching his goals, despite his lack of special abilities and strength. Very loyal and thankful for anyone who befriends him, as he is often picked on in the pub of Arkala.

Background: Max was born to both his parents in a town near Arkala. He was very young when his father murdered his mother and then attempted to murder him, resulting in a terrible scar left over his left eye. Max was very young and does not remember the incident. When asking his asshole of a dad how he got the scar and where his mom was, his dad would tell him that the devil came into the house, murdered his mother, and tried to murder him but his dad scared him off. Max deeply believed it and swore to kill the devil. His father often put him down, telling him that there was no way he could. Eventually, when Max turned 18, he got sick of his father's abuse, him degrading him, and his father's constant drunkness. So he punched him in the face and ran away. Max traveled only for a little while before reaching Arkala, hiding his face with a sack with holes cut out of it to hide his hideous scar that others often made fun of him for. The fights constantly held in the pub and in the area inspired Max. He felt this was the place to prepare himself to kill the devil. However, his reputation was ruined as soon as he went off about how he was going to kill the devil and then wear his bleeding crown and take his throne. Max's lack of strength was funny to the strong men and women of Arkala and Max was dubbed a joke. Max attempted to sign up for gladiator fights. But rumors had already spread and he was denied. Today, Max still participates in pub fights. Most of which, he loses. But his determination and anger still drives him to never give up.

Character rarity: Common. Very often found in the pub. Especially at night, when fights in the pub are held.

Picture: The first picture is art from Volbeat's album "Seal the Deal and Let's Boogie". I use it for Max when he has the sack over his head. However, if you manage to get him to take it off, I have used Gerard Way, singer of My Chemical Romance as the face for Max.