Poseidon

Name: Poseidon

Age: 100,000+

Village: Seas of Olympus

Occupation: God of the Seas

Description: Poseidon is very neutral. He does not get himself involved with the war between his two brothers and chooses to live in his paradise. The seas on Olympus. Though, his neutrality can be a problem when it comes to caring for others. Though he does not support evil, he also does not support good, resulting in a somewhat mischievous manner.

Background: Poseidon was born one of three brothers. The middle child, he tended to stay neutral in all situations and got away with a lot of things, as he gained the least attention. And he liked it that way. He finds peace and beauty in his neutrality and would never change it. When the three brothers came of age, Poseidon did make an attempt to become the all powerful, but it wasn't a big deal to him. He was content with the power he already had. He lost to the eldest brother, Zeus. Poseidon continues to rule over the Seas of Olympus, a somewhat exclusive part of Olympus only available to a select few.

Character rarity: Somewhat Common, kind of rare. Poseidon is only available if you go to Olympus, which proves to be a difficult journey. However, it is very likely one would meet Poseidon while in Olympus.

Picture: The man in the picture is Finnick Odair from the Hunger Games movies, played by Sam Claflin