Chapter One

The sound of scrubbing was the only thing that could be heard in the stone hallway. Sir was making me hand scrub the floor instead of mopping. It would've been much quicker but I never ask questions.

You never question Sir.

Sir is the man that took me all those years ago. I don't know his real name and everyone around him always refers to him as alpha. He told me to call him Sir anyways, and if I didn't, it would be one of the many reasons I would be beaten.

I'm never going to make that mistake again.

I was 9 years old at the time. Two years after I've been taken. I was helping clean up the table from dinner when Sir purposely shoved me, causing me to drop a few plates on the floor. I whispered "meanie" under my breath which was basically a cuss word to me at the time. He asked me to repeat myself as he stalked towards me, with his hands balled into fists and I did of course thinking in doing so I would be brave.

Why'd I have to be brave?

I was left with a bruise on my cheek, a broken rib, and a few gashes from where the glass cut me when I landed on the floor. All had to be taken care by me because the other pack members didn't care much about me. I was another so called "maid" or "someone that wasn't important."

But there was one that didn't treat me like everyone else, he wasn't the worst, but treated me fairly.

He's Sir's son. Liam.

I've noticed him around when I first arrived but we never really interacted until he found out his father beat me that day. He was standing at the attic door that was my room, offering me an ice pack for my bruises. During the whole interaction he didn't say one word to me.

And still hasn't said one word to me.

Liam had dirty blonde, messy hair with green eyes. Eyes that looked so innocent when he was younger but now when you look into them show no emotion but coldness. I've always thought that one day, he would end up treating me like his father, but he hasn't. We usually keep our distance, but I've still done my observations.

I knew he was the one that left me some food outside my door. If he noticed that some of my baggy shirts were getting to much holes, he would give me some of his old ones, instead of the ones I got from other pack members that were meant to be in the trash.

Every time I'd try to thank him, he would always walk away or not acknowledge me. Avoid me in the halls if we passed.

I will never understand why he does that.

I've soon to learn not to say anything. I don't say much anyways. I only speak when spoken too. I'm very quiet and try to keep to myself.

Key word is try.

Many of the male pack members see me as so weak they try to do... things to me. I prefer not going into detail about it mainly because I don't like to think about what they could do. They're sick and twisted those men. How else would a man act?

Sir tells them to leave me alone with things like that. I know what they're intentions are. Sir told me what they wanted to do to me, and it made me sick. In those moments I want to thank him for telling them that they can't do it, that they'll never do it, but no. Sir said that the only one that could do that is Liam.

Why didn't he pick himself? Thankfully he was heavily committed to his late wife, that he couldn't bare himself to be with another woman.

Telling those men not to do those things to me wasn't in any way supposed to benefit me. No, in his mind it would benefit Liam because he wanted his precious son to turn out like him. This great leader. In his own twisted mind, great leaders shouldn't show any mercy to anybody. Even "nice and innocent girls" like me. It was a punch in the face when Sir described me that way. It just showed that he didn't care and that I basically didn't deserve anything. But I couldn't let him know that.

Sometimes Sir would throw me in Liam's room and tell him to do whatever he wants with me. Things they've "talked about." Liam would simply nod and close the door. I was so scared the first time. Sir spoke things that I knew was wrong. What the male members wanted to do to me. But Liam never did anything. He sat me down in his recliner chair while he watched tv or played video games for a few minutes and then would push me out his door like nothing happened. And exactly nothing happened.

That's not what his father was thinking. And it's a good thing that we keep it that way.

I squeezed out more soap into the bucket of water to my left. I picked up the brush again and tried to scrub up what looks like blood on the floor. The hallway led to the prison ward or basically the dungeon for anyone that wants to cross paths with this pack.

I feel sorry for them.

We don't have anyone in there now but when I see them come in, I usually don't see them come out.

The door opened far down the hallway and two guards were holding a slumped man. The man looked very strong which made me question how did they get him. He smelled like he was of very high authority too which left me even more confused.

Sir was walking behind them, talking in the phone about how they have "him." Which I assumed to be the man. He slowly lifted his head up. I'm pretty sure he was just waking up from whatever they drugged him with.

Sitting up, I gave them my full attention. The mystery guy had messy black hair, and from what I could tell, gorgeous blue eyes. He was truly someone to look at.

After noticing the state he was in, he tried resisting the guards. He realized he was weaker than normal. You could see it on his face. The guards seemed like they couldn't keep up with his strength and the man was grunting and trying to move his arms. I backed up, trying to avoid them and I knocked over the bucket of water and soap. The mans attention moved towards me and we made eye contact. He froze, just looking at me and breathing very heavily. His eyes were even more beautiful just staring into them. It made me want to look into them forever. It seemed like in this moment, he forgot where he was and escaping and that the world revolved around me.

Sir took out a syringe and stabbed it into the mans shoulder, causing us to break eye contact. He groaned in pain and he slumped over. It seemed like his body was slowly shutting down.

The guards kept walking and dragging him. Finally making it past me. I slowly shuffled further into the walls, thinking hopefully Sirs attention would stay on his phone call and the mystery man.

They walked past me and into the doors that led to the dungeons. That whole moment left me holding my breath. The feeling was intense.

Who was he ?

A/N
Hey guys! First chapter done!! This chapter mainly consisted of filling in on more characters and what looks like a little bit of introducing ;) anyways hope you enjoy please vote !! I know I just started out but one will mean the world lol.