[3]

ii

ii. Pure Luck

The girls slowly walked around the body tip toeing. Lydia was on the phone and sounded alarmed. "We called Stilinksi. They're on their way." She spoke to Scott who was with Peter and Malia trying to figure out what happened to Derek and Kate.

Gwen couldn't go into the room. It was too much for her. She just waited outside and noticed someone pull up at the gas station.

She stood outside the door and watched as people got out. It was a small brunette woman and her son.

Liam Dunbar.

He noticed her standing by the building and waved slightly. Gwen started cursing in her head and waved back with a fake smile. Liam walked away where he was out of her sight and Gwen started cursing, "Oh my god. You dumb piece of shit. Why did you stare at him? What are you doing?"

Gwen looked to her right to see Lydia taking pictures of the dead gas station attendant. "Gwen what are you doing?"

"You know the usually." She said as she was hitting her head on the wall.

"We need to get going. Your dad can handle this." Lydia dragged Gwen and Kira to her car.

__

"Stiles what the hell are you doing?" Gwen yelled loudly at her older brother. Stiles was in front of her holding a baseball bat.

"What are you doing?"

"Lydia dropped Kira off and just dropped me off."

He paused a moment and then crinkled his nose. "I'm calling Lydia."

Gwen rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen to grab a bag of chips. "Gwen we don't have time for that!"

He grabbed the bag of chips from her hands and threw them across the room. "What did they ever do to you asshole?"

"Lydia is coming back and we are going to the school."

"I don't wanna."

Stiles gave her a look, "Gwen! We're talking about saving the supernatural world as we know it. What do you mean you 'don't wanna'?!" He dragged out. "Let's go."

Gwen and Stiles got into the jeep and Lydia jumped in right after. "Hey can someone explain to me what's going on?"

"Derek got out of Scott's house, I went to my house, Gwen came in bitching, and then she got hungry."

Lydia's mouth opened a little and then closed it saving her breath. "But why are we going to the school?" Gwen asked putting her hands on the sides of her head. "If I don't get my food soon-"

"It's always a threat of violence with you." Stiles started. "Well it works."

"Whatever. Because that's where Derek is and he's with Kate. Scott, Malia, and Peter just got there."