[9]

ii

ii. Fake Death

The door opened slowly and Scott fell through. Stiles at him giving him a sad look as they both looked over at Gwen. "Bring her here."

Scott picked up Gwen's limp body and put her face near the mushrooms. Gwen's eyes slowly opened up. "Hey Scotty."

Scott smiled as he wiped the blood off of her cheeks.

"Malia?" Gwen asked watching her walk out of the room. Stiles frowned and threw the dead pool paper across the room.

"She found out."

__

Gwen laid in bed looking up at the ceiling. She had two near death experiences two days in a row.

Turning her head she looked at the clock, 2:30 am. She sighed and tried to close her eyes. Gwen felt a kiss on her neck and her eyes opened seeing Liam hovering over her.

She was about to speak but he put his lips on hers and she smiled into the kiss. His mouth traveled down her jaw and onto her neck. Her eyes closed and her body stiffened up.

She felt a loss of presence and opened her eyes seeing no one there. Gwen shook her head at the dumb dreams and closed her eyes again feeling a hand around her waist and pull her closer. She opened her eyes to see Liam planting kisses to her collarbone.

Her eyes fell heavily and the grip was gone. She sat up roughly to see no one around her. "Oh my." Gwen walked into her bathroom splashing water onto her face.

She looked up at herself and lightly touched her neck wishing every bit of it was real.

The blonde jumped onto her bed and pulled the blanket over her shoulder falling into a deep sleep.

"Gwen!" Stiles patted her head softly. "Sleeping beauty, honey, get up!" He yelled and she smacked his hand away.

"Why should I get up?" She asked, her eyes still closed. "Um. Let's see. There's me."

Her eyes stayed closed.

"There's your friends."

Her eyes stayed closed.

"There's your life!"

Her eyes stayed closed.

"And Liam's downstairs."

Her eyes opened and she got out of bed swiftly. "Of course that makes you get up."

Gwen got ready quickly and straightened her hair. Putting on some makeup, she smiled into the mirror. Gwen couldn't explain the way she felt.

It was like she couldn't help but be happy. As much as she didn't want to, the thought of being around him made her more joyful than ever.

She ran downstairs and noticed Kira, Scott, Stiles, and Liam surrounding laptops with a bad look on their faces.