[7]

ii

ii. Shirtless

"Gwen no!" Stiles told her to stay out of the locker room while they were getting Liam to calm down. She heard Liam's growls and squeezed her eyes shut.

"God. I'm not 5." She said to herself walking into the locker room. Gwen saw Liam roaring and Scott and Stiles holding him back. Her eyes flooded with panic as she looked down at her arm that was scarring over. Gwen didn't care anymore. If she got hurt helping Liam, she didn't care.

"Gwen what did I say?" Stiles yelled back to her but she kept waking slowly up to Liam.

He was soaked in water and kept growling. "Liam stop." She said quietly touching the side of his face rubbing his cheek softly. Liam's eyes changed immediately from an angered look to relaxed look. He quickly began to stop and his fangs and claws retracted.

It was terrifying moment indeed when she realized that she would do anything for him with absolutely no hesitation.

Scott turned off the water and Liam sat down on the ground. "The car you smashed. I thought you said that was your teacher's."

"He was also my coach. He benched me for the entire season." Gwen couldn't help but admire him even though it was a rough conversation. She was a little oblivious to her priorities.

"What did you do?" She questioned. "Got a couple red cards." He looked down embarrassed. "Just a couple?"

Gwen looked over at Stiles signaling him to shut up. "You gotta be honest with us. At least be honest with Gwen." Scott said making Liam look up at her concerned face. Liam nodded knowing Scott was right. Gwen deserved the truth. "What else happened?"

"Nothing. I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation."

"What did they call it?"

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder." Liam confirmed. "I.E.D? You're literally an I.E.D? That's great. That's great that you gave super powers to a walking time bomb." Stiles winked at Scott. "Stiles.." Gwen warned him.

"Did they give you anything for it?"

"Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic." Gwen had to admit, she was a little shocked at this point. "Oh this just gets better."

"But I don't take it."

"Obviously."

Gwen growled, "Can you shut up for at least 5 seconds?" Stiles widened his eyes. His sister had never snapped at him like that before. Her breathing started to quaver but the conversation continued. "I can't play lacrosse on it. It makes me too tired."

"Okay. I think you should bail out of the game. Tell Coach your leg is still hurting." Scott suggested. Gwen started to step back from the conversation.