[4]

ii

ii. The Bite

Gwen followed behind Scott and Stiles carrying Liam. "You guy's take a lap!" Coach Finstock yelled to the other guys. "Run around... Start running around the field! Stupid!"
__

"Why did you do that?" Liam asked panting a bit. "Sorry." Scott winced laying him down on the table. Gwen scratched the inside of her arm and saw the nurse come in.

She looked at it for no more than two seconds and told them to take Liam to the hospital. "Guys I got to meet up with Kira real quick can you take Liam to the car?"

Gwen and Stiles nodded. "Come on Liam." Stiles grunted putting his arms over their shoulders.

The two sat Liam in the back seat and Gwen sat back there with him. Stiles was outside in the front of his car laying his head on the hood.

"Are you in pain?" Gwen asked turning to face towards him. He nodded, "A little yeah."

"I hope it's nothing serious."

Liam gave her a 'duh' look, "You and me both princess."

She smiled and saw Scott running to the car. He looked unusually happy. "You good Scott?" Gwen asked as both of them went into the front seats.

"Yeah. Are you?" He motioned to her and Liam. "Just terrific." She gave a fake smiled.

Gwen's phone began to buzz and saw Malia's name pop up. "Hi babe."

Liam gave her a look, but she just gave him a look back. "You forgot to grab my book! But I can just make Stiles work on it and then can we just watch a movie later tonight?" Malia yelled through the phone.

"Okay. I'll order us pizza and we can watch The Shining again because I know how much you like it. Bye. Love you." Gwen said dragging out her words. She pressed the end call button and noticed Liam staring at her.

"What?"

"That your boyfriend?" He smirked at her. "Girlfriend actually." Liam's eyes widened and he looked out the window. "Actually it's my girlfriend, well, kind of. But I think they are secretly dating without me knowing." Stiles said looking in his rear view mirror.

They ended up at the hospital and started to check him in. Melissa showed up around the corner and gave them a glare. "Can I hide behind you? Thanks." Gwen asked getting behind Liam who was leaning on Stiles and the front desk.

"Uh. Hi mom." Scott said sadly while Stiles waved a little. "Don't worry Liam we'll take good care of you." Melissa said as he sat down in a wheelchair.

"Alright I got to get going. I promised Malia I'd help her study." Stiles looked over at me. "You coming?"

"Can I stay here?"

Stiles squinted his eyes. "I'll take her home." Scott replied softly. "I want to check on him anyway."

"Hey I don't need to say this wasn't your fault right?" Stiles asked. "I don't know."