[14]

ii

ii. Alive

"Gwen what happened?"

She looked up at Deaton with wide eyes, "You tell me. All I remember is getting stabbed by Satan in a V-neck and waking up breathing dirt through my lungs and kicking out of casket the night before my funeral."

Deaton looked at her sadly, "Gwen. I don't think you just have the ability to bring others back to life, but yourself as well."

"When can they know?"

Her observed her scars on her arms from Liam digging into them on the night of the full moon and sighed, "He'll know. Just give them time. You don't want to freak people out."

Gwen got up from her seat running her hands through her dirty hair. Seeing everyone at her funeral broke her heart. She always wondered what everyone would react if she died and how life would be, but now that it was reality she hated it.

"But how do you know that?"

Deaton felt for her. You face trauma after dying.

"When you lose someone you love, it takes a toll on you, but you have to move on and live with the emptiness. Liam will feel you here. After not feeling so empty, he will come looking."

Gwen nodded and said bye to Deaton not sure what really to do next. "Great." She said sarcastically walking down the road near the grass.

Maybe it was a chance to find herself and a chance to be on her own. She didn't want to freak anyone out but she wanted to be with her brother, her father, Malia, Lydia, and even Liam.

She missed them.

"Hey cutie need a ride?" Gwen looked to her ride to see a guy winking at her in his red truck. He had long hair and was semi-attractive.

She shook her head no walking away. "What's your name sweetheart?" He drove up further the same pace with her as she walked.

"Gwen."

"Gwen? Gwen what?"

"Stilinski." He went wide eyed. "Aren't you dead? I saw it on the news."

She rolled her eyes. "Yep. Just a dead girl walking."

"You're a freak, girl."

"Says you and every guy I slept with." She winked walking further away. Truth was, as much as she made jokes like that, the younger Stilinski was still a virgin.

The guy drove away shaking his head. She didn't care if he went to tell people that he saw a supposedly dead girl on the side of the road. Nobody would believe him because people saw her get buried six feet underground.

Kicking a few leaves and sticks, Gwen looked up to see the sun setting. "I'm gonna fucking die." She furrowed her eye brows and laughed at her unintentional joke. "Again."