[19]

ii

ii. Attack on the Station

"Gwen!" Lydia drove swiftly passing by the front of the woods. "Gwen, get in the car now! My mom and your dad are both in trouble. Tracy is going to find them."

Kira signaled her to move. "Sorry guys. I gotta go." Gwen told the boys and she hopped in the back seat quickly.

"Wait, Lydia, what's going on?"

"Tracy has been killing the people that have been trying to help her.. her dad, her psychiatrist, and now my mom."

Gwen shook her head, "How does this involve my dad? He's on a date.. Wait a second-"

Lydia rolled her eyes and Gwen gasped, "My dad and your mom? What the hell?"

They drove to the station as fast as possible and walked through the doors.

"Mom she's coming! Tracy's coming for you!" Lydia yelled. "What? What do you mean for me?"

They all looked up at the ceiling at the sound of growls and clawing. "Oh god." Gwen said gulping. Tracy wasn't a werewolf, but a Kanima.

Tracy hissed at them and the girls started to back up.

Gwen's dad began to shoot at her but she clawed him making him paralyzed instantly. Kira swung her sword around.

"Kira look out!" Sheriff Stilinski yelled from the ground. Tracy was now in front of Kira giving a deathly glare. Lydia and Gwen stayed near the walls because of the fact they couldn't heal and had no weapons.

Tracy and Kira began to attack each other and Natalie Martin stood in the corner, "Mom run! Run!" Lydia yelled to her.

Tracy began to attack her but Kira stopped her. She swung her tail around hitting Lydia in the stomach stabbing her. "Lydia!" Gwen yelled holding on to her. "Gwen, I'm fine. Just go." Lydia said groaning on the ground.

Gwen's eyes flashed orange and her fangs and claws appeared. She turned around to face Tracy. "Bring it, bitch." Gwen hissed.

Tracy lunged at her but Gwen dodged her lodging her claws into the Kanima's side. Tracy threw her off and she hit the wall hard.

Gwen shook her head gaining composure and growled getting up. Kira tossed Gwen the Katana and the blonde sliced her arm then her stomach.

Tracy winced at the pain and swung her tail hitting Gwen on the collarbone area making blood gush from the large slice. She then swung around hitting Gwen in the leg.

She groaned in pain and leaned back.

Tears fell and she sighed.

"I can take care of myself." 13 year old Gwen told her brother at the door of her house. "Gwen you can't!"