Ch. 1 When Will My Life Begin

Sofia POV
Hi my name is Sofia and I'm 7 years old.

I've been living in an orphanage since I was 4

I've been living in an orphanage since I was 4. My parents died in a car accident when I was 4 and I was sent to an orphanage. It's been so miserable here. I get picked on at school because I'm not adopted. The only thing that keeps me happy is listening to Pentatonix. They have been my favorite band since I was 3. My parents introduce me to them my playing thier music. I got hooked on them. Anytime I get computer time at the orphanage and at school I listen to thier music. Sometimes I sing thier songs.
Soon I'll be turning 8 and being adopted would be the best gift ever. Today we expect people coming in to pick who they want to adopt. I hope I will, but I highly doubt that. For now I'm gonna hum some Pentatonix while doing some reading.

Kevin POV
So after doing some thinking for a while, I made a decision that I want to adopt a little girl. The rest of the band has no idea that I am, but I'm going out today to adopt. I drive downtown to the orphanage.

Mrs. Johnson: Hi, what can I do for you?
Kevin: Hi, my name is Kevin Olusola. I would like to adopt a little girl that is about 6 or 7 years old.
Mrs. Johnson: Right this way we have a few girls around that age.

So I'm taken to a room where there are all of these girls playing and reading. But one caught my eye. She was in her own little world reading a book. She looked like she was singing. I got a chance to talk to the girls in the room, but I was waiting to get to her last. Soon it was time for me to talk to her.

Sofia POV
So I'm reading my book in my own zone.
Then I felt someone tap my shoulder.

Mrs. Johnson: Sofia, there's someone here to talk to you.

I turned around and it's Kevin Olusola from Pentatonix. I can't believe my eyes. I'm trying not to fan girl.

Mrs. Johnson: I'll leave you guys to it.

Kevin POV
So I sat down in a chair in front of Sofia.

Kevin: Hi, my name is Kevin.
Sofia: Hi, my name is Sofia.
Kevin: So, tell me a little bit about yourself.
Sofia: Well, there's nothing to tell. I'm 7 years old.
Kevin: What do you like to do?
Sofia: I like to sing, dance, and read.
Kevin: I love to sing too and I love reading.

I like her even more than I thought I would. This is the girl I want to adopt. Then, Mrs. Johnson walks in and we went back to the front.

Mrs. Johnson: Okay, Mr. Olusola. Have you made a decision?
Kevin: Yes. I wanna adopt Sofia.
Mrs. Johnson: Okay then. I'm gonna tell you she's had a hard time.

I wonder why. I should wait for the right time to ask her. So signed the papers.

Sofia POV
OMG! OMG! OMG! I MET KEVIN OLUSOLA!!!

Mrs. Johnson: Sofia go pack your things and come to the front. Kevin is adopting you and he's up front waiting for you.

So I ran to my room and packed up everything. I'm so happy. I'M GETTING ADOPTED BY KEVIN OLUSOLA!!! I get to leave this place. I took my suitcase and ran to the front.

Kevin: Are you ready?

I nodded yes. Kevin and I went in his car and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Pentaholics!!! It's me again. I'm back with another story. For those of you who read my last story "A PTX Opportunity" thank you so much and yes I made it back home from vacation a few days ago. For those of you who haven't read my last story, go check it out its really good and it's my 1st PTX Fan Fiction. Took me about 2 or 3 weeks to write.

Love you guys and stay awesome.