Ch. 10 Let's Go On Tour

Sofia POV
It's been a few days since I got beat up, but I've been doing okay. Everyone takes turns watching me to make sure I don't hurt myself. Today Aunt Kirstie is watching me and we are in my room.

Kirstin: Hey, Sofia. Want to practice one of the songs we plan to sing on tour?
Sofia: Sure. Which one are we going practice?
Kirstin: Let's do "I Need Your Love". I'll let you know which part you sing.

So Aunt Kirstie and I practice singing the song. She let me start off singing Auntie Mitch's part from the beginning. Then, we both sang the rest of the song and practice some more.

Kirstin: That was amazing Sofia.
Sofia: Thanks Aunt Kirstie.

A couple more days pass and I feel much better. Now everyone is here at the house hanging out.

Esther: Guys, we go on tour next week.

Everyone is so excited about tour.

Scott: By the way, we have something special planned out for tour for Sofia.
Sofia: What is it?

Uncle Scottie sits me on his lap to tell me.

Scott: We plan to introduce you to our fans.
Sofia: What?! Are you serious?

I said with excitement.

Kevin: Yeah. That's why a couple of days ago Kirstie was watching you.
Sofia: That explains why we practiced the song so much.
Kirstin: Yep. We thought that it was a perfect song that represents you and Kevin.
Mitch: Are you excited?
Sofia: Are you kidding me?! I'm super excited.
Mitch: I'm glad you are.
Sofia: I still get to be with my family.
Everyone: Awwwww!

So Auntie Mitch and Aunt Kirstie helps me pack up what I need. Then, two days before we go on tour they take me to get my nails done.
Before I even know it the day we leave for tour arrives. Daddy comes and wakes me up at 4:30 am. I'm still sleepy so daddy let me sleep till we got to the airport. I wake up and we are waiting to get on a plane.

Sofia: Uncle Scottie, can you tell me what it's like to be on a plane?
Scott: Well, it goes up high in the air. It goes very fast, but we won't be able to feel it. And it does get very loud. But don't worry we have some headphones for you so your ears don't get damaged. Overall being on a plane is fun.
Sofia: Thanks Uncle Scottie.

Soon it was time for us to get on the plane. Soon as I got to my seat with daddy I get sleepy again and Uncle Scottie puts the headphones over my ears. Eventually, I fall asleep on daddy's shoulder while holding my stuffed dog Olaf.
After a while, I feel someone tap my shoulder.

Kevin: Sofia, wake up we are here.

I wake up.

Sofia: Where are we?
Mitch: We are in Denver, Colorado.
Sofia: How long was I sleep?
Avi: The whole flight, but we are glad you got some rest.

So we got off the plane and we went to go get our bags. I was with daddy and we are holding hands. We got our bags, got in the van, and went to the hotel. A few minutes later we arrived.

Kevin: Sofia, who do you want to share a room with?
Sofia: Hmmmm. I wanna share with Aunt Kirstie.

Daddy is shocked. But it was funny to me.

Kevin: What? You don't wanna share a room with your dad?
Sofia: Sorry daddy. Girl time for girls only. No boys allowed.

Then I walk over to Aunt Kirstie. Then, everyone laughs.

Kirstin: Looks like Kevin just got played.
Avi: You have to admit that was funny.

We all laughed. So we went to our rooms to settle in. Soon it will be time for us to go to the concert venue for Pentatonix to perform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Pentaholics!!!! I really hope you are liking my story so far. Let me know what you think. Also, if this is your 1st time reading one of my stories please check out my other story "A PTX Opportunity".

Love you guys and stay awesome.