Special Bonus Chapter

This is a flashback to chapter 15. This is the part of when Sofia was on SUP3RFRUIT. I hope you enjoy this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sofia POV
So I went to the guest room and put my stuff down. A few minutes later I went to go meet up with Uncle Scottie and Auntie Mitch.

Mitch: Hey, sweetie. Guess what we are doing?
Sofia: What?
Scott and Mitch: A SUP3RFRUIT video!
Sofia: OMG! Yay! What are we doing?
Scott: We are gonna do a challenge.
Sofia: Okay.

So they set up for the video and we began.

Scott and Mitch: Hey!
Scott: Welcome to SUP3RFRUIT the best show on the Internet. My name is apple.
Mitch: My name is strawberry.
Sofia: And my name is orange?

We all laughed.

Mtich: Good job.

Auntie Mitch gives me a high five.

Scott: As you guys can tell we have a special guest.
Mitch: Yes we do.
Scott and Mitch: It's Sofia.
Sofia: Hi everyone.
Scott: Yes, so some of you guys who were at our show in Denver you may remember her singing on stage with us.
Mitch: She is also Kevin's daughter and she is the biggest bundle of joy.
Scott: Yes she is. So today we have a fun challenge that we are gonna do. We are gonna do a try not to laugh challenge.
Sofia: What? Come on. I laugh at everything.
Mitch: Me too.
Scott: I think we all do. But whoever laughs the least wins. Let's do it.

So Uncle Scottie plays the video. It was so hard to try not to laugh. There was a few I laughed at, but to the end I won.

Mitch: Okay, some of those videos got me good.
Scott: Same, but looks like Sofia laughed the least.
Sofia: That was so hard. A few got me.
Mitch: Yass, girl. Same here.
Scott: It's time for our weekly obsessions. Mine is Beyonce.
Mitch: Of course, you would say that. Mine is eating because ever since we came back from tour I've been eating a lot.
Scott: Yes, you have I think you ate up everything.

We all laughed.

Mtich: Drag her sis. What's your weekly obsession Sofia?
Sofia: Mine is Olaf. He's so cute.
Scott: Yes, Olaf is amazing.
Mitch: Yeah we love our Olaf.
Scott: Well that's it for today guys. Be sure to subscribe to this channel. And...
Everyone: We'll see you in the next video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Pentaholics! I hope you liked this chapter. This is my way of saying thank you for making my stories being ranked so high and as another appreciation. Here's one of my past videos from my YouTube Channel that I did. Hope you like it. Like, comment, subscribe. Turn on the post notifications where the bell is at and join the family.

Love you guys and stay awesome.