Forever: Chapter Two

Caitlin's Point Of View

I was talking to my friends Bridget and Meghan when suddenly some jerk bumped into me causing me to spill my drink. Luckily, it didn't spill on me. I turned around and frozed to see a guy. He was really good looking and he was hot. His eyes were light brown and his hair was also light brown and was spiked at the front. His plumped lips were perfect. I quickly traveled my eyes down his body and I have to admit he was smoking hot. I bit my bottom lip as I looked him in the eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry. I'll get you another drink" he stuttered as he touched my shoulder with his hand.

I couldn't help it but smile. He was so cute! I looked up at him again.

"Thanks" I said smiling at him. I didn't realized how close we were. Both of our faces were barely touching. It was pretty crowded in the yard tonight.

"No problem shawty." he smiled and winked  before he left.

I turned back to my friends and they were making lovey dovey faces at me. I rolled my eyes playfully knowing what to expect from them. Situations like this always happens to me. A guy talks to me, and they think we're going to end dating or something. It usually doesn't end that way though.

"Oh my gosh Caitlin! He called you shawty! That is so hot!" Meghan exclaimed happily.

"Caitlin. He's totally into you! I know it!" Bridget said.

"Oh gosh. Shut up guys! He's coming back!" I said quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear what we were talking about.

The guy came back with two red cups in his hand. I smiled as he approached me. Handing the cup and smiled.

"Hope you like friut punch. I didn't know if you drink or not" he said.

"I do, but not often." I lied.

The truth was, I didn't drink beer at all. I only drink wine at special occasions. I just said that so he would think I'm just another normal wild teenager.

"Oh, okay" he answered back. He took a sip of his drink. From the smell, it was beer.

"Oh! I forgot! My name is Justin! Justin Bieber" he stook his hand out as he looked up at me.

"Hey Justin! My name is Caitlin Beadles" I answered back while shaking his hand.

After we let go, it took me a few minutes to realize who he was.

My eyes widen. "You're Justin Bieber! Singer? Right?" I exlaimed excitedly.

"Yes, Yes I am." he winked. "Took you a while to notice" he laughed.

"Sorry for not realizing at the beginning. I didn't reconize you at first" I said.

"Haha, that's okay shawty. I'm going to find my friends. I promised I would meet them somewhere here. Maybe I'll see you around" he waved before he walked away.

"Yeah. I hope so" I mummbled to myself as I watched him leave.