Forever:Chapter Eighteen

Christian's Point Of View

I gave a starlted look to Justin. The one and only Justin Bieber. On my lawn. With my sister?

I looked at Caitlin as she looked down at the ground not saying a word. Justin froze in slilence, looking at me surprised.

"What's going on here? Why is Justin Bieber here?" I asked, looking towards Caitlin.

"Uh..He was just visiting?" she stuttured as she gave me a convincing look. I looked over at Justin as he slowly walked to the drive way, leaning on a car, that I guess it was his.

"Justin. Why are you here?" I asked him sounding un patient.

"I was just visiting your sister" he answered back.

He leaned closer to the car and shoved his hands in his jean pocket and placed the bottom of his show against the car as he looked the other way.

"What? Why are you visitng my sister?" I asked him.

"Christian. Just go inside. Don't get into this" Caitlin said pushing me back into the house, slamming the door.

"Sheesh!" I said to myself as I pressed my ear against the door. Hearing mumbling voices, I couldn't tell what they were saying but I swear I heard Justin say "I love you" but the door was blocking the clear voices. After I heard an engine start up and a car driving away the door opened. causing me to fall back.

Caitlin looked at me with an angry face.

"Christian!" she shouted walking closer to me. "Were you listening to us?" she yelled in anger.

"Uh. Yes, wait no uhm" I failed to answer back. Her eyes flashing an angry stare at me. Crossing her arms over her chest, she rolled her eyes.

"Christian. Tell me the truth or else I'm going to take away your x-box!" she screamed.

I managed to stand up, wiping my jeans I looked at her.

"Okay! I did but I couldn't hear a thing! I screamed back putting my hands up in defence. I just hoped she doesn't hide my x-box again like she did last time.

"Ugh." she spat in disgust. She brushed past me as she stomped her way upstairs to her room and slammed the door.

Ignoring her, my mind surfed with questions. Why was Justin Bieber visiting my sister and did I hear that I just heard. Did he really say "I love you"? or am I just going insane.

I also remembered what Megan had over the phone. Caitlin wasn't actually at her house. Meaning she was with someone else.

Was she with Justin Bieber last night?

Shaking my head and smirked. I was insane. My sister with Justin? Please!

I felt like an investigaor, gathering all of the evidence I just heard and saw. I needed to know more.