Forever:Chapter Eight

Caitlin's Point Of View

After me and Justin had lunch together, we walked back to the car to drop me off home. We've really gotten to know each other a lot more. I know what he likes, what he dislikes and what it"s like being famous. I learned a lot about him and that made me more attracted to him. He's so sweet and caring but he has a bad ass side to him.

Justin started to drive out of the parking lot but before he went on the street he looked at me. He licked his lips before talking.

"I want to hang out with you for thr rest of the day shawty. Can you go home later?" he asked. I could tell in his eyes that he was hoping I would say yes. I flahsed a smile, knowing that he wants me to stay with him.

"I have nothing else better to do. I like hanging out with you" I answered back.

"Really? I love spending time with you. I just can"t let you leave now." He smiled at me. Looking at me one last time, he pressed his foot on the gas pedel and started to drive the opposite way where we came from.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiosly as I stutied the roads we were driving past.

"Since you want to stay with me, I'm giving you anoher surprise prize" he said taking a quick glance at me and winked.

I laughed. I loved it when he teased me like this. "Mhm? What kind of prize this time Bieber?" I answered him back.

As he turned a corner he kept on driving. I played with my thumbs as I was waiting for him to respond.

"You'll like it because you're going to be with me" he finally answered back.

I laughed. "True that" I said giggling.

"You're such a cutie" Justin said, taking a glance at me. He smiled as he kept his eyes on the road after. "You're chill too" he added.

Justin Bieber called me a cutie and chill! Can this day get any better?

"Oh, you're just saying that." I grinned while blushing. Again I tried to hide my face by turning towards the window, looking outside.

"Nah. Trust me. You are" he answered back.

I bet my cheeks were bright red right now.

"Aww your blushing baby" he cooed.

"Shut up" I teased, hiding my face again. I couldnl't help it but laugh.

He laughed along with me.

"Surprise!" he said excitedly. "We're here"