Forever: Chapter Three

Justin's Point Of  View

I walked away for Caitlin. She was beatiful. One of the most prettiest girls I've ever seen. I couldn't stop thinking about her perfect features. Snapping out of my fantasy word, I finally found Ryan leaning agasint a tree also drinking.

"YO! RYAN!" I shouted loud enough that it got his attention. I saluted him with two fingers, and he did the same back.

"Yo Bieber!" he shouted. "Glad you could make it bro! Thought you wouldn't come" he said as he leaned over to do one of our bro hugs and handshake.

"You would think I would miss a bad-ass party like this? No way!" I laughed.

"Why were you late? It's been almost half an hour already dude!" he asked.

"I bumped into this girl and spilt her drink by accident. The chick is hot as fuck dude. I offered to get her another one and we talked for a while. She didn't realized I was Justin Bieber in the first place. You know I like girls like that. So they don't like me because i'm Justin Bieber" I explained to him.

I shoved one of my hands in my pockeytwhile the other one was holding my drink.

"I'm guessing she's already meaning something to you" Ryan suggested.

"I don't know bro. Her name is Caitlin Beadles. Heard of her before?" I asked.

Ryan's eyes widen and his jaw dropped. I looked at him awkwardly.

"What's up dude?!" I asked him, playfully pushing him.

"Justin. Caitlin Beadles? She's my ex."

_________________________________________________________________________

What do you think is going to happen? Comment below! :)