Forever:Chapter Twenty-Eight

*Two Days Later*

Justin's Point Of View

I parked outside Caitin's house. I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed the keys out of the ignition. I havn't seen her or talked to her in days. I missed her so much. I got out of the car, quietly closing the door behind me. I walked to the porch and rang the door bell once. I took a step back and relived that someone answered the door. I looked up and sighed. It wasn't Caitlin. It was Christian.

"Hey, uh is Caitlin here? I asked nervously hopeing that he would say yes. He glared at me and nodded.

"Yeah, but she doesn't want to talk to you." He said.

I looked at him confussed. I ignored his statement and took a step in the house.

"Look bro, I really want to see my girlfriend and I bet she wants to see me too. Please just let me in" I said looking at him with pleading eyes. He took a step back, motioning his hand upstairs.

"Fine, but don't blame me if she starts raging at you" he said rolling his eyes. I had no clue of what he was talking about I went upstairs and went into Caitlin's room. I found her lying on her stomach on the bed and she was on her laptop. She was facing the opposite side of me so she didn't see me coming in. I smirked to myself. I gentally closed the door behind me and started walking towards her and covered my hands around her eyes.

"Guess who?" I asked impressioning a girl voice. She didn't answer, instead she took my hands of my eyes and turned around to look at me. She wasn't smiling, her lips were in a perfectly straight line and her eyes were looked lilke they were tearing up.

"Babe! What happened?" I asked wrapping my arms around her and giving her a kiss on her cheek. She pulled away with all her force. A sad expression came upon my face. What did I do wrong?

"What did I do wrong?" I asked her. She turned back to her laptop and started typing and clicking.

"I"ll show you what's wrong Justin." She said coldly.

Caitlin's Point Of View

I looked for the picture on the internet. When I finally found it I sat up and and faced the laptop to him.

"This is what's wrong." I said with an angry tone. I held back the tears.

His hace became pale. He froze and didn't say a word. He looked me in the eyes not saying anything.

"So it is true! You cheated on me!" I screamed. Tears fell fom my eyes and trickeled down my cheek.

"Caitlin. I'm sorry, It's not what you-" I cut him off.

"I really thought you loved me. I thought what he had was real Justin. I loved you back. But you cheated on me by kissing another girl!? You are a player aren't you?" I started shouting while tears filled my eyes.

"Babe.." He said, I noticed tears were forming in his eyes.

"Don't call me that! Who knows? Maybe 5 other girls have the same nickname too!" I said angirly.

I stood up from the bed and walked infront of the door.

"I'm sorry Justin. Maybe we need some time apart for a little while. I still love you but I can't trust you and trust in the number one thing in a relashionship." I said calmly.

I didn't want to let him go but it's what's best. I loved him a lot. It hurts to let him go but I have to do it.

Slient tears dripped from his eyes. He put his head in his hands and just sat there for a couple of minutes.

He finally stood up and walked towards me. His eyes red and puffy.

"I love you so much Caitlin. Remember that" he said quietly. "I want to be with you but you don't want to at this moment. I understand that. I don't deserve you. " He said as he closed his eyes.

I nodded as more tears streamed down my face. He held my chin with his fingers to make me look up at him. He kissed me gentally on my cheek before he left.