Forever:Chapter Twenty-Seven

Christian's Point Of View

Caitlin ran across the living room without saying a word. She ran upstairs and slammed a door. I looked at Nick who was now walking over with the laptop. I raised an eye brown at him as he sat down.

"What's up with Caitlin?" I asked curiously.

"Justin." he said looking away from me and fixtated his eyes on the TV.

"So are we going to keep playing or what?" Nick grabbed the remote from the coffee table and unpaused the game.

"Your on." I said smirking.

Justin's Point Of View

After a sucessful concert, I went backstage and got changed into some jean shorts, a plain black t-shirt and slipped on purple hoodie over my head. I got out of the dressing room to see Scooter.

"Awesome show man! You did amazing" he said as he patted my back.

"Thanks man." I said as I smiled back at him.

I decided to call Caitlin to see how she was doing and what she was up too. I miss her a lot. I took my iPhone out of my pocket and scrolled down my contacts list and tapped Caitlin's name. I called her number as I sat on one of the couches.

Ring. Ring.Ring.

No answer. Her voicemail came up "Caitlin here! Sorry that I missed your call. Leave a message or call me back later. Bye!"

"Hey babe, This is Justin. I just wanted to call to see if everything was fine. Anyways. I miss you and I can't wait to see you soon. I love you" I said. I hung up and slipped the phone back in my pocket. I hope everything was fine.

Caitlin's Point Of View

My phone started to ring but I don't want to pick it up. Right now I don't feel like talking to anyone. I layed on my stomach as I sobbed into my pillow. That picture flashed back into my mind. I didn't know anything about but I knew that the guy in the picture was Justin. Just seeing him with another girl hurts me. Was he a player? Is he cheating on me? No. I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

After about five minutes, I finally calmed down. I picked up my phone from my bedside table and see I had one missed call and voice message. From Justin.

I clicked to hear his voice message.

""Hey babe, This is Justin. I just wanted to call to see if everything was fine. Anyways. I miss you and I can't wait to see you soon. I love you"

I half smiled as I heard his voice. The words " I love you" kept running through my head. I put my phone back on the table and began thinking. Thinking about Justin, Thinking about us and our relashionship. Honestly, Justin made me feel special. I feel safe around him. I can be myself.

I needed to talk to someone about this. I grabbed my phone and called my best friend Meghan. After a few rings she answered.

"Hey Caitlin!" she said cheerfully.

"Hey Meghan. Can I come over right now? I really need someone to talk to." I said.

"Sure! Anything for my bestfriend." she said. "I'll see you soon!"

"Yup! See you soon! Bye!" I said.

_________________________________________________________________

"He was?!" Meghan asked with a shocked tone in her voice.

"Yeah. He was kissing this other girl." I sighed.

Meghan pulled me into her arms and embarrced me in a hug. I hugged back and burried my face in her shoulder. She pulled back as she looked at me with a frown.

"Aw Caitlin. Don't cry. What if it was just a misunderstanding. What if that picture was taken a long time ago before you two dated?" she suggested.

"Maybe..." I said with hope.

"Talk to him when he gets back. And you two will work things out okay?" she smiled.

I nodded as she hugged me once more.

_____________________________________________________________________

Decided to update today! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know there hasn't been major drama in the last few chapters but there is definatley going to be a lot in the next few chapters!

Comment, Vote and Fan! :)

Thanks for reading! <3

(Sorry if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes)