Forever:Chapter Ten

Justin's POV

Pulling away from the kiss and opening my eyes, staring into her's, we both were silent and didn't say anything. Was this happening way too fast? I asked myself. Caitlin still looked at me with her lips in a perfectly straight line.

"Want me to drop you off at your house now?" I asked her as I looked down at her.

She shook her head. "No, I want to stay" she said gentelly.

A smile tattooed across my face. Knowing that she wants to stay after the kiss made me know that she liked it.

"You're amazing Justin" she complimented as she put her hands on my arm.

"You are too shawty" I said back, opening my arms and leaning closer to her for a hug. I wrapped my arms aroumd her body feeling her warmth as she did the same.

With the water-fall sounds in the background and all the light in the room, this was even more special.

Caitlin's Point oF View

I can't believe I just kissed Justin. This was going all too fast but I have to admit, I did like it. He both un wrapped our arms from each other then Justin held my arm and took me on a tour of his house.

First he took me to the rooms on the bottom floor, then the second floor, then the third floor, and next thing you know it, we were at the forth floor.

He still had my arm in his hand and he stopped infront of a glass door showing his backyard and beyond the city of LA.

I was stunned. It was too beautiful. I pressed my face agaisint the glass as  I looked out. The sun looked like it was about to set. This backyard had a swimming pool and a hot tub. In the right end corner, he had another small building.

"What's in there?" I asked as I pointed to the building.

"Inside there? There's a mini bar and an extra bedroom." he answered back.  He leaned forwards and turned the knob and opened the door. The wind blew agasint my face causing my hair to gentelly flow with the wind.

I stepped forward to see a glass table and a couple of chairs  in the middle of the balcony.

"Want to watch the beautiful sunset with me?" he asked gentally.

I nodded as he closed the door behind me. Walking towards the chairs, I picked on up and placed it where I had a clear view of everything. Justin did the same but he but his hair behind mine.

As I sat down I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck and shoulders. Justin's head rested on my shoulder as we also watched the sun set.

"The sun set is beautiful. Just like you" he cooed in my ear.

I giggled and placed my hands ontop of his. We both enjoyed the sunset together.

Christian's Point Of View

My mom pulled into out drive way as we got back from a basket-ball game. I was tired so I ran into the house and went directly to my room.

It was quiet. I realized Caitlin wasn't blasting her music like she always do. I walked out of my room, slamming the door behind me and knocked on Caitlin's bedroom door.

"Caitlin! We're back!" I yelled as I banged on the door.

No answer.

"Caitlin! Are you sleeping?" I yelled again.

It was silent.

I sighed as I opened the door a little just enough so my head to peek into her room. She wasn't there. Usually she was in her room listening to music and on her laptop but this time she wasn't.

I closed her door frantically and ran around the house looking for her. With no sign of Caitlin, I went back to the living room where my mom was drinking her evening tea and watching the news.

"Mom. Caitlin isn't in the house" I said out of breath.

She looked up as she took a sip of her tea. "Did you check in the barn? Maybe she's feeding one of her horses" she suggested.

"I checked there! Everywhere! But she's not here" I whinned.

"Oh dear, it's almost 9:00. Why don't you try calling her or texting her dear" my mom said taking a sip from her cup.

"Fine" I said taking out my phone. I scrolled my contacts and tapped on Caitlin's name. I tapped on call and a few rings passed.

Caitlin's Point Of View

My phone started to ring. Shit. It might be my mom or brother looking for me.

Justin quickly un wrapped his arms from me and shook his head.

"Don't tell them you're with me" he whispeared.

I nodded my head and answered my phone.

"Caitlin! You answered! Where are you?" a familiar voice asked. It was my brother Christian.

"Oh Hi! I'm at Meghan's house right now. Does mom want me home?" I said, trying to sound casual.

"Yes she wants you home. I'll see you later. Bye" he said.

I hung up on him and put my phone back into my pocket.

"You have to go shawty don't you?" Justin said sounding dissapointed. 

"Yeah. It was nice hanging with you. Maybe I'll see you soon." I answered back. "Can you drop me off?" I asked him as I placed the chair where it was before. Motioning towards the doorm Justin followed behind me.

"Of course" he said.

Jogging down the stairs, I opened the front door and went into Justin's black ranger rover. He sat in the driver's seat and put his keys into the ignition. Turning it sideways the car started and after a few seconds we pulled off his driveway.