Forever: Chapter Twenty Six

*The Next Day*

Caitlin's Point Of View

It was almost noon and I had just gotten out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and another towel wrapping it around my hair. I walked out of the bathroom. Searching my drawers for something to wear, I threw on a a grey tank top and some dark wash jeggings. I dried my hair with a towel, since I'm too lazy to blow dry it right now. Applying layers of mascara on my eyeslashes, and some eye shadow, I sighed to the fact that I wasn't going to see Justin for two days since he was in another state doing a concert.

After I was doing silly poses in the mirror, I jogged downstairs to the living room to find Christian and Nick on the couch playing Call Of Duty Black Ops. After what happened yesterday, I didn't want to talk to Nick. I idn't even want him near me. I kept on walking to the kitchen without saying a word to them. I was grabbing a box of frozen pancakes from the freezer, and when I turned around I saw Nick across the kitchen from me. He had a half smile on his face and he sat on one of the kitchen stools as he looked at me.

"What do you want Nick?" I asked him with a harsh tone to my voice. I put 3 pancakes on a plate and put them in the microwave.

"I'm sorry or what happened yesterday Cait." He said as he looked down with guilty written all over his face. I got the pancakes out and started to chew on them. I sat across Nick as he waited for my answer.

"Nick, I thought we wanted to be friends only. Why did you try to kiss me?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I was jealous of Justin..." He said with his voice trailing off.

"Speaking of Justin..where is he right now?" Nick changed the subject to Justin now.

"Doing a concert in another state? Why" I aske tilting my head to the side. I still couldn't believe he was jealous of Justin though. I mean, why could he just say it to my face before expressing it?

"I need to show you something. The true Justin" he said. His lips in a perfect straight line and his eyes staring at me.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked confussed. I looked at him as I continued eating my pancakes. He hopped off the stool and went into the living room. He whispeared something in Christian's ear but I couldn't make it out. We came back with Christian's laptop and sat across from me. He typed a couple off words and began clicking, his eyes focused on the screen.

After a few minutes his eyes brightened he turned the laptop towards me and I began to watch a video on YouTube.

"Justin Bieber and a mystry girl caught kissing behind a back of the builing. Is this Biebs's girlfriend? We'll find out after the break" the woman reported said.

My eyes widen to see a picture of Justin and this blonde chick. I pause the video as it ws still on the picture. I eexamined the picture nd my eyes began tearing up.

"No..this can't be Justin..." I said softly.

I looked up to Nick who was now smirking. "Told you he wasn't the right guy for you" he said.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I watched the rest of the video. Was Justin a player? I thought what we had was real.

After the video was done, I was speechless. I ran upstairs to my room not saying another word and cried.

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter. I had to type this one on a blackberry so it was frustrating but I maganed to get a chapter up for you luvies <3

Comment, Rate and Fan!! :)