Forever:Chapter Eleven

Christian's Point Of View

I placed my phone on the living room table.

"Caitlin is at Meghan's house. She's coming soon." I told her.

"Okay. Thanks honey. I'll have a word with her when she gets back." she said.

Justin's Point Of View

I drove down Melran Drive, and finally found Caitlin's house. He tapped my sholder as I was just about to pull into her driveway. I looked at her.

"Justin, can you just drop me here? I don't want my parents to hear your car" she said.

I nodded. "I understand. I want to be able to see you soon boo" I teased.

She laughed. "Okay, so I'll see you soon I guess. Thanks Justin" she smiled.

"No problem shawty." I answered back.

As she was getting out of the door, I got out too. Following behind her, she turned around surprised to see me out of the car.

"Where are you going?" she asked me, cocking her head slightly sideways.

"I forgot to do something." I whispeared gentally.

I came closer to her, back her up so her back was against the car so she wouldn't move. Her runs running up and down my body. I looked into her eyes.

"What?" she asked.

"This" I grinned. Pinning her against the car, I moved closer so out bodies are slammed together. Leaning forwards and placing my lips above hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her on the waist. Running my hands up and down her body gentally.

She kissed back passionatly and I did the same. My hands on her back now as pressed my body tightly agasint hers.

Minutes later, we both pulled back and we were breathing heavily. My face just infront of hers. I felt her breathe on my face. I smiled.

"See you soon shawty" I said, walking back to the driver's seat.

"Can't wait Justin" she smiled and waved. I pulled out of her driveway and watched her walk to her house from my side mirror.

After a few minutes of driving, I noticed something shiny beside me. Luckily, it was a red light so I stopped, took my eyes off the road and searched for the shiney object.

There it was. Caitlin forgot her braclet in the car. I picked it up and studied it.

Small silver hearts surrounded the chains of the braclet. I closed my hands and placed it on my lap. When the red light turned to green. I turned a U- turn back to Melran Drive.