Forever:Chapter Twelve

Caitlin's Point Of View

"Christian! Mom! I'm home!" my voice echoed through the whole entire house. I walked to the living room to see my mom sitting on the couch watching TV.

I smiled and waved at her, as she greeted me. Patting the seat beside her on the couch, I took a seat and turned to face her. She gave me a big hug before we talked.

"Caitlin. Next time can you please let us know if your going out? At least text or call me okay honey?" my mom's soothing voice made me relieved that she didn't know about where I've really been.

"Okay mom. I will next time. I promise" I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you dear" she said as she nodded, signaling me to go. With one last smile, I stood up and headed to my room but suddenly I heard the doorbell along with a couple of knocks.

"Shit." I mumbled to myseld. I hoped it wasn't Justin. If my mom saw. She would attack me with questions.

"I'll get it!" I shouted, as I ran down the stairs that I had already climbed. Swerving a corner, I opened the door carefully to see it was Nick.

I sigh of relief escaped my mouth. I stepped outside and closed the door behind me.

"Hey Caitlin. I thought I'd just pay you a visit." Nick said.

"Haha. Thanks Nick. How's your sister? Is she getting better?" I asked him. cocking my head to to side, I had a flashback of what happened that night.

I was sitting on the couch with Nick, hearing his parents argue in the kithchen. Nick held my hand as we listened. Tears stramed down his face from hearing what his parents were saying.

"Elena, I'm just done with you! You're ruining my life with all this bullshit!" I heard his dad shout, seconds later a heard a loud bang.

Nick and I gasped to the sound of Elena crying and shouting.

"Fine! You know what? I'm leaving you. You are a waste of my time you bastard!" I heard her shout.

"Good! I'm going to file a divorse! I knew proposing to you was a big fucking mistake!" I heard Todd shout. Then I heard a loud smack. It sounded like what it was. A hand slapping agasint skin.

"No..." I heard Nick mumble.

"Nick." I whispeared sadly as I hugged him tightly, trying to comfort him

The heard sobbing beside me. Nick's sister Taylor was crying too. She was only 7 years old and she seemed to understand what just happened. I pulled Taylor beside me as I hugged her tight with my other arm.

"I'm really sorry this happened" I said gentally.

Nick looked at me. He was no longer crying.

"Thanks for being here for us Cait" he thanked.

I nodded as I still hugged them both as we sat on the couch.

"No! Mommy and daddy aren't going to be apart! I want them together!" Taylor shouted as she sobbed.

Her words broke my heart.

"I know you do sweety, but somethings have to end this way. If they stayed together, you would hear your mom and dad fight every second and I bet you don't want to always hear that." I said calmly.

"But I want mommy to love daddy! And daddy to love mommy!" she cried.

"Taylor! They are not getting back together!! Okay?" Nick screamed. He ran his fingers through his hair and pulled the ends in frustration.

"No!! NO!" Taylor screamed. Forcing me to lift my arms from her she ran out the front door.

"TAYLOR! COME BACK!" Nick shouted rasing his arm, but it was too late.

Nick and I raced ouside the door, and saw a car with blood all over the windshield and the hood.

"TAYLOR! NO!' Nick screamed as he ran to where here petite body was.

I followed behind me in shock. Tears screamed down my cheeks and onto the cement road.

"MOM! DAD! LOOK WHAT YOU FUCKING DID!" Nick screamed, as he carried her body into the house.

"Caitlin! Please call 911!" Nick begged.

I nodded, took out my phone and dialed 911.

"What is your emergency?" A woman's voice asked.

"Please! Come here quick! My friend's sister just got ran over my a car. She's bleeding a lot. 341 Melran Drive." I said in panick.

"Albulance is on their way in a couple of minutes mam" she said.

"Thank you" I said. I hung up and kneeled on the carpet beside Nick infront of Taylor's body.

"She's getting better." he answered back. "She's still at the hospital but the doctors say that she can come home in a few weeks" he said. I could tell in his eyes that he can't wait for his sister to come home. Nick's parents were working through a divorse with the court and it's going to take a couple of months till they can officially not be married.

"That's great!" I exclaimed happily.

Just then, Nick wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground for a few seconds. Finally he put me back on my feet but his arms were still wrapped around me

"Hehe, what is this for?" I giggled.

"For baring with me through all this bullshit my parents did" he answered back.

I smiled, and hugged him back tightly.

Justin's Point Of View.

Driving on Melran Drive, searching for Caitlin's house. I wanted to return to braclet to her. Who knows? Maybe it's special. I finally saw her house and stopped my car.

I saw two people outside the front door. Hugging. I squinted my eyes to get a better look.

I saw a guy, with floppy blonde hair. He wore a plain black shirt and bagging pants. He had basket-ball shoes on too.

I lifted my eyes away from him and studied the girl he was hugging and kissing her cheeks with.

My hear skipped a beat. It was Caitlin.