Forever: Chapter Twenty-One

Caitlin's POV

I raised an eye brow at him as he smirked towards my direction. I bit my bottom lip to what he just said.

"Were you planning on sleeping here" I asked him. He raised his head to look up at the ceiling and put his hands under his head for support.

"Kinda.." He said, still looking up. He finally put his head down and shoved his hands into his pockets as he looked at me with an innocent face. I couldn't help it, he was so cute. I can't say no.

"Fine with me." I said.

His face lit up with a smile, leaning down towards me face he pecked me lips gentally then stood back up. I giggled as I looked at him.

"Thanks babe." He said back.

He took his white supra shoes off and layed them near the wall. I didn"t even notcie he has shoes on. Well, he always does even in the house but I never noticed or focus on them. It was already dark outside and the only light we had my was lamp that was on my bedside table. It only lit the top of my run.

"Change into your jammie"s babe" he said, looking over at me. I nodded in a responce. I stood up from the bed and went to my drawers and got out a loose purple top with matching purple sleeping shorts. I piled the clothes neatly on my hands as I walked to the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I quickly changed into my pj's. Brushing out my hair so it was naturally straight. I brushed my teeth and removed all my extra make-up on my face. Stepping out od the bathroom my eyes on shirtless Justin. He was.only in his boxers. Trying to not draw my eyes further down his abs, I almost friggin drooled. His body was perfection. He chuckled causing me to shoot my head straight up at him. He walked closer towards me and held my hips as our foreheads touched. Looking in each other eyes and smiling.

"You're are so cute babe" he said chuckling. I blused and kept looking in his eyes. He pulled me closer and his lips lingered above mine. I wrapped my arms around his nexk tightly and touched his soft hair. He looked down at my lips and then back to my eyes, knowing what he was going for.

I made the first move, leaning in until out lips met. My hands still wrapped around his neck but my hands slowly stroking his jawline. His fingers went down to my upper thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his hands supported me and my legs doing little of the work. He kissed me back passionatly as I did the same. We both pulled back, breathing heavily. He placed me on the bed and he layed down next to me. Pulling the covers over our bodies. I rested my head on his chest, feeling his breathing and his heartbeat. He hugged me tightly and I did the same with my arm.

"I love you" he said softly. He planted a kiss on my head and I smiled.

"I love you too" I answered back.

We both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms