13

====

  ' Don't tell me I'm wrong, because I know I'm not

' Don't tell me I'm wrong, because I know I'm not. '

====

They walked through the sewers, Blair finding it rather hard not to slip over with her limp. It was putrid down there, the smell burnt her nose. She stayed at the back of the group behind Gally and Thomas, trying not to be noticed.

Newt let out a disgusted noise, 'This is gross.'

She let out a light huff of amusement, her eyes flickering to Thomas as he spoke.

'Jesus,' Thomas muttered; 'Yeah, this is great.'

She stopped still when Gally turned around, bringing his flash light with him; the light landing on her. She smirked when he jumped in surprise, a quick yell leaving his mouth. She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh when Thomas turned around as well, before sending the boy a blank look.

'You're meant to be up top,' Gally hissed.

She didn't reply, unable to study his face as the light blinded her.

'I know you can speak, I've heard you,' Gally spat.

'She only speaks if she trusts you,' Newt informed him.

He scoffed, 'Right. You need to go.'

'It's a bit late now, mate.'

'No.'

'Bloody hell, Gally. Let her be.'

'Not until she speaks. I'm not bringing an injured and a mute with me in the city.'

'I'm not the only one who's injured,' She replied quietly as sudden anger boiled inside her; 'Newt only has one leg and you only have one lung, the only person who should be going in is Thomas.'

'H-How'd you know that?'

'Oh, this should be good,' Newt muttered.

'You breath slightly heavier then an average person, you also have a hard time regaining your breath; something only an asthmatic would usually experience. And you don't have that because you didn't cough when you entered Lawrence's office, which was full of perfumes. Which leaves two options, you used to smoke, which is unlikely because you were stuck in the maze with these two, or you have one bad lung.'

Gally went to open his mouth to reply, but she cut him off, 'Don't tell me I'm wrong, because I know I'm not.'

'Stay with me. We got a ways to go,' Was all Gally said before he stalked ahead.

She smirked as she watched his silhouette through the darkness, before a generator kicked in; sending electricity into the lights on the wall. Newt wrapped an arm around her shoulders as she walked forward, a grin on his lips.