16

====

  ' Talk to me, Newt

' Talk to me, Newt. '

====

Gunshots and screams sounded up the halls, doctors and nurses ducking for cover. The trio held their guns high as they moved up the hall, people scrambling away from them.

'Minho?' Thomas called; 'Minho!'

'Minho!' Blair yelled as she jogged ahead.

The shot the soldiers they came at the from the front, taser darts bouncing off the walls as they ducked up the next hall.

'Minho, where are you?' Thomas yelled.

Blair ducked when more darts shot up the hall, sparks bouncing off them as they ricocheted off the walls. She pulled Newt on as she grabbed the back of his uniform, begging him to keep going.

'Come on, baby,' She begged; 'Keep going.'

'Minho!' Newt yelled.

They spun around and moved backwards, shooting at the men who chased after them. Blair threw her empty taser gun to the side, pulling her gun from her holster. She turned and shot a soldier in the chest before she turned back to face Thomas, firing another two shots.

'Newt, Blair, get down!' Thomas yelled.

They dived behind a wall, chest heaving as they figured out what to do.

'Shit, I'm almost out,' Thomas muttered.

'Here,' Blair hand him her gun; 'Eight shots left.'

The boy took it and leant out around the wall, firing two shots before he ducked back around. Newt crawled across the floor, searching the soldiers body that lay in front of them. He pulled a large silver pellet, flicking his eyes to Blair over his shoulder. She had her eyes closed, her right arm shaking lightly.

'Get back,' He yelled as he activated the pellet and launched it up the hall.

The girl jumped as the explosion went off, groans sounding before it went silent.

'Nice. All right,' Thomas muttered; 'Blair, let's go! Go!'

She pushed herself up from the ground, following after the pair with her right arm gripped by her left hand. She slid to a stop not seconds later, crashing lightly into Newt's back.

'You three, freeze!' The solider yelled as he pointed his gun at him; 'Get down on the ground. Now! I said get your-'

A body slammed into the guard, grabbing his vest as he yelled before throwing him through the glass window on the other side of the hall. Minho yelled again, chest heaving as he turned to face them.

'Minho,' They all sighed before rushing at him.

They wrapped their arms around his quivering form, holding him close as relief coursed through all of them. As they stepped back, Minho kept his hands firmly on the boys shoulders; looking over them all, desperate.