15

====

  ' You'll never know, Fry

  ' You'll never know, Fry. ' 

====

Blair and Newt walked out of their room hand in hand about an hour later, both of them struggling to keep the smiles on their faces at bay. As the entered where the rest of their group were, they found Thomas sitting with his back to Teresa; the girl with a scalpel in hand. She tensed at the sight of it, knowing her couldn't take her scarf off with her seeing what she was hiding. She squeezed Newt's hand out fear, looking up at him.

'You'll be ok,' He whispered; 'I won't let her see.'

She nodded, walking over to where Thomas sat pressing a gauze into the back of his neck. He stood and let her sit, walking away to grab a few extra jackets for Gally and Frypan. Blair stared at the floor in front of her, her head tilted slightly forward as Teresa cleaned it quickly.

'Try to relax. This'll sting,' She muttered.

But the girl didn't reply, clenching her teeth together as the scalpel pierced her skin; her eyes shutting as she furrowed her brows at the sharp pain. Teresa wiped where she cut, her soft breaths hitting the back of her neck as she studied the incision. She picked at it with her tweezers, pulling out parts of the tracker and tapping them onto the tray. Once she was done, Blair reached around to grab the gauze as she wiped it again, moving away before she could search anymore.

She stood and let Newt sit, pulling her scarf back over her head before pressing the gauze into the back of her neck. The moment the boy was done, she wandered over to sit with Gally and Frypan; glaring over at Teresa. She pulled her hand around to look at the gauze, an annoyed huff leavng her mouth when she saw her blood on it; reaching back around to press it back into her skin.

'She enjoyed that,' Gally muttered as he threw his gauze down.

'You're probably right,' Frypan agreed.

'Wouldn't put it past her,' She added.

'Here. See if these fit,' Thomas stated as he threw a jacket each at the two boys.

Both of them muttered a thank you as Newt walked over to sit beside Blair, his hand resting on her thigh.

'So, did you two,' Frypan smirked; 'You know.'

'Wouldn't you like to know,' She retorted.

'I do. That's why I asked.'

The group at the table chuckled, the couple shaking their heads at their friend.

'So, you didn't?' He suggested.

'You'll never know, Fry,' She chuckled.

'Come on.'

'Alright. Bloody hell,' Newt sighed as he chuckled; 'We did. Is that what you wanted to hear?'

'See? Wasn't that hard.'