Loving Her Was Red

"Miss Kloss."

"-yeah, and I'm like free after 7?"

"Miss Kloss"

"- yep, 8:30 is okay with me."

"MISS KLOSS!!!" A curly haired woman in her mid-fifties shouted at the girl across the lockers.

The girl turned to face the teacher.

"Yes, Miss Hennessy?" The girl rolled her eyes at the cracked ceiling, wondering what on Earth would this old hag want from her now.

She was very pretty for a 15 year old teenager, having pretty emerald green eyes and a long tanned face. She possessed dark brown hair, which cascaded onto her shoulders. She was extremely tall too. She seemed pale today, for her skin didn't emit the glow that it used to do everyday. Maybe she had forgotten to put on her makeup this morning. Yet, saying that she was pretty even without it, was anything but a bitter fact.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class, Miss Kloss?" The old woman named Miss Hennessy replied as she saw her wave goodbye to the boy she was talking to earlier. Oh lovesick teenagers and their follies!

"Yes, Miss Hennessy. I'll be there in fifteen." She answered, swinging back her chocolate brown tresses.

Saying so, Karlie Kloss ran towards the restroom, to resume her makeup session that she had had to stop midway between because she would've have been late to school if she didn't.

The old woman looked at her, wondering what would this girl do in the future.

***

"Miss Kloss! Here."

"A pose for the camera please!"

"Something for tomorrow's cover!"

The cameras snapped and clicked away as Karlie Kloss got out from her Corvette, and was tired beyond all measures. She has just completed her workout which in itself, was more than twice of what your normal average woman would do.

But Karlie Kloss was not your normal woman, she was the ULTIMATE woman. Yes, she is now a world renowned supermodel, who had the world at her footsteps and the entire paparazzi world dying for her photos.

She pulled back a curl behind her ear, as she kept her eyes on the ground and walked in through the massive crowd that had accumulated around her. She was used to this now, but sometimes it did take it's toll on her.

Karlie took the elevator, and reached her penthouse in less than a minute. Miss Kloss opened the door to her luxurious penthouse, that had cost her millions of dollars, and the best set of interior designers that New York had to offer.

She pulled off her jacket and slipped out of her Nike Free Runs. Barefooted, the model made herself comfortable on her perfectly white couch.

Starting to go over things, she just realised.

Victoria's Secret fashion show tomorrow.

She laid back on the sofa, her hands resting on the back of her neck. She had been waiting for the day for months to come, in fact, she crossed off days from the calendar whenever she came home from work. Now that it seemed closer, she had no enthusiasm left, for she was very much consumed in her thoughts.

***

"Oh my God! Taylor!" Lily cried as she enveloped Taylor in a hug. A young woman in her early twenties, looked at the group of the models who were deciding on their walks on the ramp.

Karlie looked at Taylor, her green eyes meeting Taylor's blues for a moment, then she resumed to talk to Candice about her outfit.

Taylor shook hands with everybody and hugged all of them. She was such a sweetheart, really. She was dressed up in a shimmering dress, embedded with stones that shone. It stopped just before her knees, showing off her long tanned legs.

Her small eyes narrowed down towards Karlie, who seemed not to be affected by the presence of a pop sensation in the most vague sense.

"-Yeah, I'm sure it'd work. They've spent hours on it." Karlie finished, as she took leave of Candice as she was called by the Manager to change.

She strode towards the dressing room. She looked at her outfit for the event, she couldn't help but laugh. It was a see through dress, that showed off her cleavage just perfectly, without any vulgarity or the sort. It was a perfect fit, as snug as she could ask for.

She was just about to open her robe when she heard the door click behind her. She turned around in the flash of a second, only to see the woman that she had been ignoring earlier, come in through the door.

"Taylor."

"Karlie."

"What do you want, Swift?"

"What'd you be ready to give, Miss Kloss?"

Not the games again. Karlie sighed as she picked up her outfit and started to leave.

"Nope. You get to change here. Nowhere else." Taylor smiled cheekily as she held out an arm towards the door.

"Fine then." Karlie stated, obviously irritated by the singer's action. She began to take off her robe, and hard as she tried to not look at Taylor, she could feel her warm gaze at her, as she worked her way into her outfit. She could see Taylor, her face having a lopsided grin now.

"Wow, you look fabulous." Taylor complimented her.

Karlie tried to force on a smile which seemed to be way too hard for her. Taylor seemed to have noticed this too, but she did not say a thing, because she knew that would anger the model even further. She knew better than to provoke her in her angst.

She clicked photos with Karlie, when she was done with her makeup. Karlie standing alongside Taylor made Taylor feel like a dwarf, after all, not many people are taller than Taylor.

Karlie was an amazon in the true sense of the word.

Taylor had had a habit of flirting with Karlie, making fun of her, getting cheesy by passing absolute weird comments and pickup lines.

Mostly, Karlie shrugged it off or laughed it off, calling it just "mere flirting". But both Karlie and Taylor knew....

It was more than flirting.

But Karlie knew that falling for Taylor at the time, was not at all feasible. Not in the slightest sense.

If only Karlie had reciprocated...